Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Think we have it bad..................?

Just take a look at whats happening down the road, just announced that they have made losses of £6.6m and no money in the bank, who will pay the price ? have a look at TWTD.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/392941/weve-only-got-�91k-in-the-bank/#6

Sorry not a clicky

"The

club’s overall debt is down slightly from £87.19 million to £86.51

million with ‘other group loans (non-interest-bearing)'' having been

reduced by £1.4 million and ''convertible loan notes'' down by £163,000,

while cash in the bank was down from £896,000 to £91,000."
They lose £6.6m and yet the overall debt is slightly down. How does that work?

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30821/

[quote user="lappinitup"]"The

club’s overall debt is down slightly from £87.19 million to £86.51

million with ‘other group loans (non-interest-bearing)'' having been

reduced by £1.4 million and ''convertible loan notes'' down by £163,000,

while cash in the bank was down from £896,000 to £91,000."
They lose £6.6m and yet the overall debt is slightly down. How does that work?http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30821/[/quote]
Perhaps they don''t know where they''ve lost it so are assuming they still have it until they don''t find it for sure. [;)]

The customers are not happy.

From TWTD

Beacon, maybe, but to increase turnover you need to improve your service. Football is, ultimately, an entertainment business. Life under McCarthy is the exact opposite. The lack of progress and ambition will not bring in customers. We''ve seen average gates slowly fall from 24k under Magilton to 15-16k under McCarthy. It''s not a coincidence either. - See more at: http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30821/#sthash.Kzi10k7o.dpuf

Lol! [:D]"Average League Attendance........18,959" (19,603 the year before).This season........16,788 - and they''ve already played us at Poorman Rd (23,350).Going down. [st]

Wash your mouth out young Ricardo, things will never be so bad that we''re in the same bracket as the binders, we have more class than that! We have less toes and fingers then our Suffolk cousins, but far more class!

I''m with Ricardo on this. It just shows how big a gamble sticking with Alex Neil is, because without parachute payments even just staying competitive in championship will be expensive.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Just take a look at whats happening down the road, just announced that they have made losses of £6.6m and no money in the bank, who will pay the price ? have a look at TWTD.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/392941/weve-only-got-�91k-in-the-bank/#6

Sorry not a clicky[/quote]http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/392941/weve-only-got-�91k-in-the-bank/#6

[quote user="Indy"]Wash your mouth out young Ricardo, things will never be so bad that we''re in the same bracket as the binders, we have more class than that! We have less toes and fingers then our Suffolk cousins, but far more class![/quote]

You need cash to be classy. Without that we just become a more colourful 1p5wich.

Come on Ricardo, keep your head up matey, we might all get a pleasant surprise, a couple good wins, a good January transfer and a run could be sparked! Football is a funny thing.

[quote user="Indy"]Come on Ricardo, keep your head up matey, we might all get a pleasant surprise, a couple good wins, a good January transfer and a run could be sparked! Football is a funny thing.[/quote]Indeed, I continue to remain positive. Looking at the league table it is plain to see that apart from the top two the rest are very much of a muchness. I think even Mrs Ricardo could manage this lot into a top six position.

That''s my little nagging concern, if we do make the top 6, I do think we will, I don''t have the confidence that we can make the final, we are very easy to beat when the better managers work us out!

Still 24 games to go, we might make up the gap on the top two, ten game winning streak might be just round the corner.

Sorry young nutty, you''re right we''ve managed to reroute the thread, not by design, sorry.....back on track, we should be thankful, that shite blue and white colour and what''s with those blue seat fancy dress outfits 14,000 of their capacity wear all about?

Marcus Evans, what a little tinker, writing off his debts against that poor little club, you can''t even call them binners anymore, they don''t own their bins, they are on rent too!

There''d be a whole lot more positivity on here if we got shot of Neil. Promotion via the play-offs is possible with a new manager, with Neil we''re mid table at best.

What should seem odd, until you realise it is the slow witted binners, is how they square the circle of endlessly claiming that McCarthy has virtually no budget, and yet they over spend year after year. £6m in this case.Yes, I know it is their ''modus operandi'' to ponce above their weight, but you have to wonder where this grubby little club would be were it to have to stand on it''s own two feet and pay it''s way for once.

Ricado wrote

Indeed, I continue to remain positive. Looking at the league table it is plain to see that apart from the top two the rest are very much of a muchness. I think even Mrs Ricardo could manage this lot into a top six position

No good getting to the playoffs unless you win it.

Huddersfield springs to mind

Indy wrote the following post at 2016-12-20 11:03 PM:

Wash your mouth out young Ricardo, things will never be so bad that we''re in the same bracket as the binders, we have more class than that! We have less toes and fingers then our Suffolk cousins, but far more class!

You seem to forget that we have been there before on more than one occasion, and if you don''t think it will happen again with the current situation we are looking at with a failing manager, and even more so a failing board, then watch this space. Everything is spiralling to exactly where ITFC are now, and the only way out will be to sell the assets as they have had to. The board put the time scale on promotion at two years, there will be financial losses this season in retaining high wage earners who we all know will jog on come the next two windows, which will leave us with an under achieving manager and a young squad he doesn''t trust even now!

Why do some fans compare with Ipswich town. I don''t get it and i don''t care. I just want us to to well and the present board are treating us like serfs. I love my days at Carrow Road and don''t want to give up my season ticket but feel insulted by the boards inaction. I can''t think any other club would put up with what we are.

[quote user="yorkie"]Why do some fans compare with Ipswich town. I don''t get it and i don''t care. I just want us to to well and the present board are treating us like serfs. I love my days at Carrow Road and don''t want to give up my season ticket but feel insulted by the boards inaction. I can''t think any other club would put up with what we are.[/quote]
What do you suggest we do Yorkie? Close the message board down until something happens you like?