Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Come on get on with it...

Just get on with it and sack him for Christs sake.

I''ve managed (no idea why) to stomach sitting through 3 minutes of Alex Neil''s post match conference from yesterday. The man comes across as just unpleasant now, and I think for his own sanity and well being, needs to either be sacked or just leave.

Are you seriously suggesting that the board should sack Alex Neil? Interesting and controversial viewpoint. About time we had a thread on it.

The Out-Ometer is stuck at 9 with no sign of going higher today.The Board have no intention of acting before the Brentford match where any sort of result other than a loss will send the needle back to 8 or 8.5. He will definitely see out December IMO.

Our board isn''t fit for purpose, so I''m not holding my breath that they will sack Neil this week. They are complete amateurs.

The only good that can come of this is if the board resign and the club is sold. Alex going isn''t enough.

There COULD be plans going on , behind the scenes, contacting a possible replacement, as we speak, but I would of thought , that, at the minimum, this would have been taking place, since the Huddersfield game.

Dream on CC, with McNally that would have been a possibility but this lot are just hanging on and hoping. It''s fingers in their ears and LA la la let''s pretend it''s not happening.

Eventually we will win a game and they will think they''ve been proved right but if he comes back from this it will be a first in my experience.

Yeh, I know Ricardo. It is almost without precedent, in my supporting lifetime, and we all know how very similar situations have ended up before.

In other news the Port Vale manager resigned because, after a 6 game winless run, he felt he had let the Club down.

Think the board have made its position quite clear. Neil will be here in May even if that means we''re playing league one football again. The out-ometer should be registering zero.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Think the board have made its position quite clear. Neil will be here in May even if that means we''re playing league one football again. The out-ometer should be registering zero.[/quote]You couldn''t make it up, could you Highland?

[quote user="ricardo"]The Out-Ometer is stuck at 9 with no sign of going higher today.The Board have no intention of acting before the Brentford match where any sort of result other than a loss will send the needle back to 8 or 8.5. He will definitely see out December IMO.[/quote]

I agree he will see out December Ricardo - but what will the crowd reaction be at the Derby game? Surely it would take a huge result against Brentford for an angry crowd not to turn up. A lot of potential to be ugly!

SY, we are in the position where wins will buy him more time but this seasons lack of consistency means losses will put him back in the sinking ship.

As always we are at the mercy of results and they will determine which events occur.

As I said on another post, there won''t be much of a reaction at the Derby game as most of the crowd are just keen to see a game - especially as we haven''t had one between Christmas and new year. The reaction will be in the low numbers who turn out for the Southampton game as a) they have to pay the £25 ticket price and b) the poor form the team''s in.

I can''t believe the board have their head that far in the sand to not know the depth of feeling, but yes, the reaction v Derby will be intense, especially if we don''t win convincingly.

I guess we''ll wait until the board make their way back to the club after sobering up after the christmas and new years period then they might finally pull their fingers out and do something about the situation.

I appreciate your out-o-meter is only up to 9, but it''s really feeling like waiting for the inevitable now