Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Klose Closed Shop?

Seriously... what the hell is going on there? we are playing Ryan bloody Bennett who is absolute village! we have a champions league defender sat around on the bench while our defence can''t hack the championship. something has gone badly wrong.

Neil is the footballing equivalent of the village idiot ( feed the wolf on here) there is no longer any rime or reason to his decision making

No point in even trying to figure it out

No idea. If Klose can''t get into a side that''s conceding goals at our current rate why did we sign him?

Because he has attributes that the owners appear to believe mean he should be in post for a decade. Presumably, by that time, any local derby will be against Norwich United. At least Boxing Day away games will be easier and not involve the M25 which was very busy yesterday.

Would be a good question to ask AN-straight to the point "is he not playing because he is being sold in January so your planning without him a bit like mulumbu?"

Can almost hear the January "offer was too good to refuse" followed by "we identified replacements but the deals were not right for us-I have every faith in Michael Turner until the end of the season he has been a model professional and is like a new signing coming into the team".

I think that it can''t be a coincidence that he''s currently on 24 league starts. If he''s off in January and there was a clause that his old club would receive the next installment of the transfer fee on his 25th league start, that''s the only logical explanation in my mind.

Although I think he should be given more of a chance he has been absolutely terrible. I''ve been to all home games and a few away. At Birmingham he played the worst I have seen for a so called international footballer for a long time. He hasn''t been fairly poor just as has Bennett, Martin, Bassong etc. His heart isn''t in it either. When he was warming up at Reading yesterday he just messed around with Wes kicking the ball like he away sulking. Flog him, Brady (who was also unprofessional) yesterday and Naismith and re invest the money into young hungry up and coming players.

Can only sell if someone wants to buy him (or them). We''ve priced Brady too high, Naismith''s wage demands meant he didn''t go to Sunderland (same for Lafferty). None of them are hardly showing other clubs that they are worth buying!

I think AN was right to drop him initially, he was well out of form.

But why he doesn''t get the same treatment as others I have no idea. For example, Ryan Bennett has been out of form the past 4 years yet he still gets to keep his place.

If Klose can''t get in the team ahead of Ryan, who was partially at fault yet again for the first goal yesterday and then missed an absolute sitter up the other end then O can''t see Klose hanging around post January.

Time for city supporters to realise this season is over, no money for buys in Jan unless we can get rid of the uninterested ( stars0

me taking the piss out of our overpaid tossers

Who is going to buy Naismith unless we can find another inexperienced manager with a BOD with their heads in the sand

Klose questioned the tactics

you have to remember that these players are internationals

also many have played at bigger clubs etc

many have played under better managers

to sit there in a dressing room and listen to AN and fat frankie tell you how to play must be hard if you carry on losing

if we are winning who can say anything but when you are in such a bad run of form international players will have their say !!

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]The worst manager ever.

So many daft decisions[/quote]

No, that was Bryan Gunn.

Gunny bought Holty! Not the worst manager! Still Roeder for me boys, but AN is quickly catching him up, shite man manager, no tactical nouse and pig headed!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I think that it can''t be a coincidence that he''s currently on 24 league starts. If he''s off in January and there was a clause that his old club would receive the next installment of the transfer fee on his 25th league start, that''s the only logical explanation in my mind.[/quote]Sounds plausible.

Something has definitely gone on in the background - but it is a bit odd. If he had fallen out with AN, had a 25th appearance clause or whatever, he wouldn''t be on the bench, surely?

I suspect Donkey Dangler is correct. Presumably, Klose, Brady and Pinto will depart. Neil will remain. There will be much clapping and we''ll slip further towards league one.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I think that it can''t be a coincidence that he''s currently on 24 league starts. If he''s off in January and there was a clause that his old club would receive the next installment of the transfer fee on his 25th league start, that''s the only logical explanation in my mind.[/quote]I agree with you Matt but conspiracy theories get short shrift on here. Some even suggested that because the question was asked of AN and he said no then that''s OK then. As the late Mandy Rice-Davies once said, "He would, wouldn''t he "If it is true one thing puzzles me. Why he''s often on the bench. During our present run of form it doesn''t really matter who plays where so I''ve been hoping enough defenders have to come off for minor niggles in a game so that AN is forced to bring him on. That''d test the water. [:D]