Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Match thread Reading v City

Happy clapping our way to championship obscurity, or maybe worse

If he doesn''t go after this then It really should be open season on Delia and the board.

And lets remember we were blaming our poor run on missing Howson & pinto.

That''s poored cold water on that. Another dreadful defeat. 9 in 11. There just aren''t any more excuses!

Is there an application form for the owner ''fit and proper person'' test? Delia needs to be made to apply as her ownership of this club is no longer in the best interest of NCFC.

I''d take an arms dealer over her or a nutty Chinese billionaire

Still don''t think the board will dismiss AN even after that. Even if they did the replacement would almost certainly be worse given our current boards previous record. I can see Jackett holding up the scarf now, ugh.

Depressing and entirely self inflicted

When will we be put out of our misery?

Taking off our in form striker? He really has no clue. 2nd division Scottish manager at best GET RID!

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]Naismith must be our worst ever signing in our history. £8 million and can''t do a thing in the championship.[/quote]I think RVW still holds that title mate!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Rickyyy that''s the keyboard warriors and away fans. Will it go to the next home game?[/quote]Clutching at straws Nutty.......even the home game happy clappers must realise it''s all over for AN nowHe gave it a go but as we all know most managers fail in the end. Nothing to see here......

Please explain how a manager says pre match we must be more resilient and then send out a team playing the same formation, the same tactics and for the last couple of months, inevitably, the same result.

He really can''t manage a football team at all can he?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Rickyyy that''s the keyboard warriors and away fans. Will it go to the next home game?[/quote]They will be pushing their luck if it goes on much longer. Big Decision tonight for the Board.I never like to say time to go but results speak for themselves and if I was the owner I would feel compelled to pull the trigger.Will they? I think its 50/50 tonight. If he makes another 24 hours he will probably be in charge at Brentford.

Maybe Delia is trying to return the club to league 1, where none of that nasty money is ruining the game and she doesn''t have to shake hand with all those foreign owners

So much of football is down to opinion.

The only thing that is fact is the league table and the results.

A league table that shows us nearer a relegation spot than a promotion spot and the current run of results make this a no-brainer.

The time has come for action. Not next season, not next month, not next week ................. NOW!

Alex Neil must go.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Rickyyy that''s the keyboard warriors and away fans. Will it go to the next home game?[/quote]Surely no-one can continue to defend the indefensible? LLLLLDDLL

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Keyboard warriors and away fans!

The away fans are the most committed of the lot. Silly post.[/quote]Can''t help feeling it''s a happy clapper straw clutching..................

Just got back from the game, I honestly thought we would go on to win this at 1-1 but we pushed the self destruct button when we were on top. Our set piece defending was terrible...again. First time i have seen Oliviera he was class in my opinion, he didn''t look tired and should''ve stayed on the pitch.

This is another game we could''ve won, we are better than Reading. AN has to go ,we are nowhere near where we should be.

Well, at least there are fewer of us bothering to travel away. I don''t think I spoke to a Norwich fan who expected us to win to l before the match. And, in the event, the match transpired entirely as anticipated. Same old from Alex Neil. Defensive frailility. Lack of passion from the players. Bizarre substitutions. Plenty of booing from our fans. And, presumably, lots of clapping from the directors'' box. Let''s hope next season we emulate Bolton rather than do a Blackpool. You couldn''t make it up.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Well, at least there are fewer of us bothering to travel away. I don''t think I spoke to a Norwich fan who expected us to win to l before the match. And, in the event, the match transpired entirely as anticipated. Same old from Alex Neil. Defensive frailility. Lack of passion from the players. Bizarre substitutions. Plenty of booing from our fans. And, presumably, lots of clapping from the directors'' box. Let''s hope next season we emulate Bolton rather than do a Blackpool. You couldn''t make it up.[/quote]To be fair seeing over 1400 make that journey on Boxing Day is pretty impressive. They deserved better.I sometimes think the club takes that sort of support for granted. They shouldn''t.