Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Match thread Reading v City

And the whole incident came about from not being able to defend a set piece again

Always take your goalscorer off when you are losing. You know it makes sense !! Even the commentator is confused with this substitution.  

Chants of you''re getting sacked in the morning, unfortunately our owners are probably hard of hearing

[quote user="JF"]Commentator slating Neil for subbing oliviera[/quote]Neil would be doing the right thing in offering his resignation immediately after the match.

Unbelievable from Neil again! Fair play to the away fans for letting him know what most of us think!! Go now AN!

One assumes Nelson is completely knackered again and unable to make any further contribution to the game.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Unbelievable from Neil again! Fair play to the away fans for letting him know what most of us think!! Go now AN![/quote]I''m actually ashamed of our manager for subbing Oliveira.  Just cannot believe it as can nobody else.

haha take off our in form striker who''s just scored. I love this positive mentality.

AN just cannot think to play two up front. Nope we must take a striker off when we''re losing. It''s the only option.

I honestly don''t think our board will sack him after this. They will see it as a spirited fight with 10 men. Completely missing the fact we can''t defend set pieces for toffee and it''s cost us again

Searching around for any crumb of football comfort, the fact that Scum are 2-0 down with 37% possession, just 2 shots without either on target, doesn''t even cheer me up.

LLLLLDDLL

That is totally indefensible for a manager with he squad we have.

Yet he won''t get sacked until after the window because the board will not want to back a new manager.

This is heading for our ninth defeat in eleven including the EFL cup game. The idiot masquerading as our manager takes off our only in form striker in another tactical master stroke. Just needs NepotismTom to do his demented seal act at the end to round off another great day. Down to twelfth and heading just one way. Kiss goodbye to the play offs. Surely another defeat against Brentford must lead to Neil''s sacking. Even our Conference quality board must know his time is up. My apologies to the boards of National League clubs for any suggestion that they are like the muppets in our boardroom.

8 defeats in 10 league games for ANY football club would be totally unacceptable, but not for good ol Nodge. Mark Rivers just said it himself "The players look despondant, vacant". This is beyond a joke now.

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]Yet he won''t get sacked until after the window because the board will not want to back a new manager.[/quote]One would hope that regardless of who''s in charge the board realise that all our defensive players need replacing and have done for a long time.