Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Match thread Reading v City

Inept goalkeeping by Ruddy -- again. Has anybody told him he is doesn''t have to stay on his line, is allowed to jump off the ground, and can use his hands to catch or punch the ball? The guy is a huge liability - literally.

We see the same problem every game and the same result. If he is incapable of changing it then we must change if its only for change sake. The Board cannot allow this slump to continue for another month. If he can''t get a performance out of them he has to go.A big 45 minutes for AN but I fear he has nothing much left to give.

With this form, yes, Delia always admired the Charlton model and thats the path we are on at the moment. A colleague of mine is a season ticket holder at Charlton and it sounds really toxic there, a throw back to our Chase out era, sadly if Delia and her cronies dont sack AN and bring in new leadership at the top i.e sack Balls up and Moxey we are destined the same way.

just unbelievable, completely unmarked from a corner and should have been 2-0.

Finally some fight! Where has this been? Should be 2-1 up, don''t know how he''s missed that

Nah, total chaos in a set piece situation and yet again we have a player sent off, losing the game.. Just an utter shambles AGAIN.