Sign in to follow this  
Captain Obvious

1-0 up!

Safri and Marney both off due to injury. Let''s hope they aren''t too bad. At least they now have a 2 week break to recover.Henderson and Brennan on as replacement.

Again it sounds like we can only play for 45 mins. Why can''t we just finish teams off?*

*Having said that my least favourite player has just made it 3-1...

[quote]worthy has taken off huckerby and put on charlton..!??!?!?whats going on?[/quote]

Huckerby took a knock, and was hobbling around.3 - 1 now! Fantastic! Pleased for Hendo too.

3-1! Hendo!

Hucks picked up an injury, so Charlton came making it three left backs playing in the same team.

Back to back away wins! 4 wins in the last 6 games! Who''d have thought? Much, much better. Still a lot of ground to make up though.

We''re up to 12th, 3 points off a play-off place.  Crisis?  What crisis?

Stephen Miller: Your ''Norwich is My New York'' picture is the best I''ve seen.  Top class, mate

[quote]Again it sounds like we can only play for 45 mins. Why can''t we just finish teams off?* *Having said that my least favourite player has just made it 3-1...[/quote]

Why does everyone knock Hendo?
Have you ever seen him play? The guy is clearly talented and could yet be a big player for us. Some people seem intent on knocking his confidence before hes had a decent chance.

[quote]Why does everyone knock Hendo? Have you ever seen him play? The guy is clearly talented and could yet be a big player for us. Some people seem intent on knocking his confidence before hes had a decent...[/quote]

I''ve seen him play. I just don''t rate him. Well done for the goal though.

Fantastic!!  3-1 away from home without Deano, I think it shows we are not totally reliant on him, Hux scored again, WLY scores and fair play to Hendo, totally delighted for him.

Also, my Saturday team achieved our first victory of the season, 4-0 away to the mighty Clevedon Dons!! Get in!!

excellent performance, absolutely quality! great goal by hucks, great work by marney for mcveighs, and henderson''s goal was pure class, played thru, beat his man and curled it into top corner a la svennson vs stoke of championship season!!!

the atmosphere was top notch aswell, real party atmosphere, despite the lack of roof and getting rained on!! "can we buy a roof for you" "prescott sort it out, prescott, prescott, sort it out!!!" high spirits right from the off, many choruses of We love you and Morroccan all over the world...."does your boyfriend know your here" aimed at the brighton fans who were noticeably silent, it was hard to keep any chants going without having a roof, but we managed it alright!

i left my house in redditch, near birmingham at 7:15 yesterday morning, got home at 11:45 last night! and it was well worth the time spent travelling down, and back, not to mention the financial cost! brilliant day out i thought!

[quote]ok we need to keep our feet on the ground but to see the form table go here http://www.4thegame.com/statistics/championship/tables/currentform.html[/quote]

if only we wered third.....