Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Why do Norfolk people accept failure so readily?

Delia would have been hounded out at virtually any other club for her incompetence and complete disregard for the fans. Alex Neil would have been forced out months ago. So once again I ask, just why do Norfolk folk accept failure/being treated with contempt so easily? Discuss......

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Delia would have been hounded out at virtually any other club for her incompetence and complete disregard for the fans. Alex Neil would have been forced out months ago. So once again I ask, just why do Norfolk folk accept failure/being treated with contempt so easily? Discuss......[/quote]Loada ole squit we doin alwight boy.

I don''t think it''s accepting failure per se. It''s more being scared of change and the unknown. A "we''ll stick with what we know because it could get worse" attitude. I typed "be careful what you wish for" into the forum search and on the first page of 31 results that exact phrase appeared 19 times.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Delia would have been hounded out at virtually any other club for her incompetence and complete disregard for the fans. Alex Neil would have been forced out months ago. So once again I ask, just why do Norfolk folk accept failure/being treated with contempt so easily? Discuss......[/quote]Where are you from, Keith? Genuine question.

Norfolk people still think the earth is flat.

Just like Watneys Special was.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You don''t seem to be doing a great job at getting rid of Mcarthy either Keith[/quote]Yes indeed.Why waste your energy on here when your lot are right in the s*it ? Must have been good to see Chris Martin get the first one today.....

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You don''t seem to be doing a great job at getting rid of Mcarthy either Keith[/quote]Yes indeed.Why waste your energy on here when your lot are right in the s*it ? Must have been good to see Chris Martin get the first one today.....

So what about our Suffolk people who are apparently accepting failure so readily? Where are you guys? Come and show us how it''s done.

The title of this thread is a good question .

There are still some people on here advocating everyone should stick together or not quite decided whether the time has come for a sacking .

It''s like there''s a delayed reaction and some people are a month or two behind what was clear before their very eyes.

I fail to see why the topic of the op makes him a Ipswich fan? Perfectly acceptable question to be asking as in many other areas of the country they would be getting a far rougher ride.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Keith Scott"]Delia would have been hounded out at virtually any other club for her incompetence and complete disregard for the fans. Alex Neil would have been forced out months ago. So once again I ask, just why do Norfolk folk accept failure/being treated with contempt so easily? Discuss......[/quote]Where are you from, Keith? Genuine question.[/quote]Bump.

It''s just the way they are. Just like getting 20k plus in league one. Delia knows this and takes full advantage.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Keith Scott"]Delia would have been hounded out at virtually any other club for her incompetence and complete disregard for the fans. Alex Neil would have been forced out months ago. So once again I ask, just why do Norfolk folk accept failure/being treated with contempt so easily? Discuss......[/quote]Where are you from, Keith? Genuine question.[/quote]Bump.[/quote]Binner.

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 26/12/2016 8:30 PM:

Yep, Norfolk people do seem extremely tolerant. Unless it comes to foreigners. Or women in football. Or chaps from Mulbarton.

In Norfolk foreigners can be people from the next village.

Nothing wrong with women in football such as Karen Brady. It''s the stubborn, incompetent ones that are the problem.

The man from Mulbarton is a pantomime villain isn''t he?

The irony of an Ipswich supporter starting such a thread, £86M in debt, do not own their own ground, mugged off St Johns Ambiance, and how many years of bumping along mid table in the second tier of English football?....still waving tenners Keith, assuming you still have tenners to wave......