Sign in to follow this  
Cantiaci Canary

Swans sack Bradley

it doesn''t. They will probably go for Pardew or Hodgson and we still have a manager anyway

would have been difficult for them to have prised Chris Coleman from Wales when they sacked Guidolin, but Wales World Cup Qual campaign has turned slightly sour since then....think he''d go this time if offered, being an ex player

I''m really not sure about Swansea being interested in Rowett.

1) He''s never managed in a top league (like Bradley)

2) He doesn''t set teams up to play the Swanselona way (like Bradley).

And for those two reasons I''m not overly eager to see him here either.

Yer that one is certainly possible. Getting a prem job whilst his stock is still high. Be amazed to see him or anyone surpassing what they achieved in the euros so probably be a good move for him.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I''m really not sure about Swansea being interested in Rowett.

1) He''s never managed in a top league (like Bradley)

2) He doesn''t set teams up to play the Swanselona way (like Bradley).

And for those two reasons I''m not overly eager to see him here either.[/quote]

dont think a mid table championship side will be in much of a position to turn our noses up at someone like Rowett....not sure about his playing "style", but I''ll take anyone with some kind of gameplan at the moment, because the idiot we have here at the moment seems bereft of even that?

85 days in charge and lost 7 in 11 games, but they have been pretty quick to sort out his position I bet they have a new manager before Alex has lost his job

Sacked after 7 defeats from 11? Wow, that''s better form than our 8 from 10.

First Angelina doesn''t love him any more and wants custody of the kids and now this.

I mean we are furious and want to Burn after Reading. I think Swansea are Inglorious Basterds

Swansea made a big mistake in appointing him, but they have acted quickly when it was obviously not going to work out. They may well still go down but they are giving themselves a chance. Contrast that with our board. No guarantee replacing AN will get us into the playoffs, but when there is nothing to lose you might as well roll the dice. We are going nowhere with AN (apart from down the table) so surely...even our board...come on Moxey FFS.

Dear Delia craves mid table obscurity hence she is backing Alex Neil! Trouble is he will struggle to achieve even that!😡

[quote user="im spartacus"]He was out for his depth at Swansea but the way the English media went after him from day 1 was a disgrace.[/quote]

Agreed, under Bradley when Swansea won they won convincingly.

You have to wonder if it would all have been different if the press and Fans had actually supported him?

Possibly, but think Swansea were always going to be likely to go this year.

Serves them right, they should have kept Monk instead of panicking. It seems that even at ''well managed'' clubs they still always take the easy option of sacking the manager rather than taking a hard look at some of the players.

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"]Possibly, but think Swansea were always going to be likely to go this year.

Serves them right, they should have kept Monk instead of panicking. It seems that even at ''well managed'' clubs they still always take the easy option of sacking the manager rather than taking a hard look at some of the players.[/quote]

Your right, it is often a large fault on the players part, but thats always going to be the case with so much money swilling about at the top, much much cheaper and easier to get rid of a manager than players.

The problem when you have to entice players to sign by offering more money than they are worth, they turn out to be poor and no one other club will touch them with a barge pole. The game is run by players agents.