Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Old Firm/Big Games

[quote user="im spartacus"]What end are you going in ?[/quote]His lady friend who has got him a ticket is a WATP fan.

[quote user="im spartacus"]Obviously I meant which supporters will you be with ? Not are giving her one up the Gary 😲[/quote]Obviously.[;)]

Went to one about 30 years ago and don''t tun t has changed much, the atmosphere will be incredible, football frenetic, not a lot of quality, and songs will be shocking (if you understand the history of Ireland) you should love it !

The scariest match I have ever been to was at Wembley in 1977 when, as an England supporter, I was in a massive minority to fanatical Scottish supporters.

There was on small vocal pocket of England supporters behind one of the goals and the rest of Wembley belonged to the Scots. Very intimidating.

The Scots took much of Wembley home with them that day.

Was in Swansea on business once, and went to the Vetch to watch Swansea v Cardiff in the Welsh Cup, and the Welsh FA tried out a new offside law, that you could not be offside outside the penalty box, Cardiff scored a goal that would normally have been a blatant offside, and there was riots, cars turned over, crazy game.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Was in Swansea on business once, and went to the Vetch to watch Swansea v Cardiff in the Welsh Cup, and the Welsh FA tried out a new offside law, that you could not be offside outside the penalty box, Cardiff scored a goal that would normally have been a blatant offside, and there was riots, cars turned over, crazy game.[/quote]Whatever were cars doing on the pitch Lessingham ? [;)]

Went on my own to a Celtic v Rangers match back in 1977, loads of trouble and I dare-ant open my mouth to give away an English accent ! Celtic won it 1-0 and I was in their end so a load of drunk happy Scottish fans around me.  Only went for the experience !