Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Put him out of his misery

keelansgrandad wrote: " One minute I''m a philanthropist and the next a misanthropist."

Can''t help thinking that the best option following games at at the moment is to be a letsgoandgetpist.

I think the point at which we have lost more matches than we have won, will be the end of Neil. It''s embarrassingly 10 all currently and in all honesty, I can only see it going in one direction. A further defeat to Brentford or Derby will most likely see us in the bottom half of the table with a negative goal difference, having lost more than we''ve won. Absolutely no one could back him then, could they?

its like drawing a line in the sand that he keeps walking over it !

enough is enough No other club would stand for our recent form not forgetting taking us down last season his signings

his man management of players his tactics his subs

No more Games no more Money No more chances he has had enough time time to act to get a new man in

I expect the syringe is in the drawer of the table in the Directors room. Delia will give him the shot shortly after 5pm on Monday.

[quote user="ricardo"]I expect the syringe is in the drawer of the table in the Directors room. Delia will give him the shot shortly after 5pm on Monday.[/quote]

But what happens if we beat Brentford and Derby?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ricardo"]I expect the syringe is in the drawer of the table in the Directors room. Delia will give him the shot shortly after 5pm on Monday.[/quote]

But what happens if we beat Brentford and Derby?

[/quote]Easy, the syringe stays in the drawer.[:D]

LDC me personally would still sack him and let him leave on a high

i have lost trust in him as a manager

his signings his tactics the way he signs players and never plays them

the way he blames everything on everybody else

the way he is pig headed in interviews etc

if we were lucky to go up he will not be good enough so i would just get rid now

This is a mid table squad and that is where we will finish with or without a manager change.

At the start of the season I started listening to the Not The Top 20 Pod focusing on the football league clubs. It is a good listen.

The link below is their August pre season predictions, their comments on us (48 mins+ in) and 9th place prediction look prescient. I dismissed it at the time as overly negative; I was wrong. We did need freshening up.

Clicky thingy needed

https://soundcloud.com/ntt20pod/3-championship-preview-2016-17

Sorry, this isn''t a mid-table squad at all.

Brighton and Newcastle probably have better squads but that is about it.

The rest of the top 6 would commit mass murder for the opportunity to have Klose, Hoolahan, Pinto, Naismith, Brady, Olsson, Pritchard, Howson....

The fact they''re all underperforming doesn''t mean they dont have (proven) quality at being above midtable championship level.

I heard someone point out that we have failed to beat any team currently in the top half, add to which our current form is more relegation than promotion.

He''s had enough games to suggest that the players are either careless or indifferent to his fate, or both.

[quote user="Salopian"]I heard someone point out that we have failed to beat any team currently in the top half, add to which our current form is more relegation than promotion.

He''s had enough games to suggest that the players are either careless or indifferent to his fate, or both.[/quote]After listening to Moxey interview for me this guy is going nowhere soon, call me a synic if you will but IMO the "board and manager" are not bothered about promotion this season. I predict a massive squad clearout in January assuming anyone wants to buy them that is, and a few lower league players in to keep us up. This is not what i would want but Klose, Brady and Naismith will go, I would try to keep Ollson and would suggest Turner, Martin, Whittaker, Bassong, Josh, Lafferty, Tettey are sold or free to find new clubs, bring Maddison and Toffolo back from loan spells, above all our purchases must be young and physically big. The Leeds side that beat us was just that, big strong and quick. This sort of team will get you promoted from this league.