Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

I think only Lambert can save us now

Lambert is, 2 seasons apart with us, an awful manager...

Sacked by Villa after taking them from mid table to relegation

Mid table obscurity with Blackburn and no improvement with Wolves either.

Well he was weighed down by a lot of very expensive dead wood at Villa.

Blackburn is a mess of a club.

And it''s early days at Wolves but I believe they have just won their last 2 matches.

I''m not saying we should go for him but if there was a choice of him or AN it''d have to be Lambert. Without doubt.

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 29/12/2016 12:27 AM:

Could he afford Delia and Michael''s shares?

Hang on, I''m confused. I thought it had been established on another thread that they get nothing from Norwich and are not interested in any financial gain? If that''s the case then surely to the right person for the club they should be willing to take their initial investment, £1 million between the two of them I believe? Or are we now saying that they would want the full value if they sold? It can''t be both you know

as long as you or your parents are willing to sell their house for the original purchase priceas the club could if they sell either or both Murphy twins and perhaps refund S''ton the difference in what we paid for Redmond to what we sold him forand Coventry could hand back what we paid for Maddison as they didn''t pay anything for himyep, that all sounds correct

I feel you''re are completely missing the point as per usual....

Yawn - Lambert again Wavy? Concentrate on the Scampi; you have become even more predictable than the board.

They have raised trolling to a new level.

[quote user="ZLF"]Yawn - Lambert again Wavy? Concentrate on the Scampi; you have become even more predictable than the board.

They have raised trolling to a new level.[/quote][:D]

Just like Lambert saved Villa and Blackburn I suppose? Plus he is currently employed by Wolves.

I don''t understand why people just can''t let go - it was a lucky match at the right time - he won''t be able to do it again here, nor would he want to come here.

Plus, wasn''t Culverhouse supposed to be the brains of the outfit, and didn''t they fall out?

Lambert''s mangerial nouse, Culverhouses'' brains, Holty''s on the pitch leadership, Hoolahan at the peak of his powers etc. etc. So many things came good at the same time that it will never be replicated.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Ricky Lambert...well, he''s hardly the Messiah?

Apples[/quote]

How about Messi Ah!