Sign in to follow this  
Eccles from Beccles

Pinto leaving?

Who cares? Can''t defend. Another foreign player people take to their hearts for no reason. Awful today.

[quote user="coops"]Who cares? Can''t defend. Another foreign player people take to their hearts for no reason. Awful today.[/quote]Thought he was decent today, and has been one of the best performers of the season. His nationality has nothing to do with anything, he is a good player who is performing pretty well in a team that''s totally devoid of confidence. Maybe his gesture was far from mercenary, and he actually wanted to give something back to one of the fans who has spent time and money to watch another abject defeat?

There are plenty of genuine reasons to have a go at the club and the management at the moment but coming up with this sort of rubbish is ridiculous

I like Pinto, seems like he gives his all and actually cares. But he''s not a very good defender. Good going forward but that''s about it.

Surely he would be a perfect wingback. Same as Brady who clearly isn''t a left back and isn''t really a left winger.

Would rather see a back 3 of Martin Klose Olsson. With Pinto down right and Brady down the left. 2 up front etc.

[quote user="Move Klose"]I like Pinto, seems like he gives his all and actually cares. But he''s not a very good defender. Good going forward but that''s about it.

Surely he would be a perfect wingback. Same as Brady who clearly isn''t a left back and isn''t really a left winger.

Would rather see a back 3 of Martin Klose Olsson. With Pinto down right and Brady down the left. 2 up front etc.[/quote]IIRC we did that away at Man City, and very nearly came away with a draw after an excellent performance (although I think Brady played RWB that day). Seems like a lifetime ago.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Jacob Murphy gave his shirt away too, does that mean he''s leaving as well ?[/quote]

Yes. At least he signed a new contract so we should get £250,000 for him.

Probably giving shirts to the fans as a PR stunt, much like Man Ure the other weekend.

"Who cares? Can''t defend. Another foreign player people take to their hearts for no reason. Awful today."

Futten foreign plaars, comin over here and taking jobs off proper inglish plaars loike Maaartin

Seriously you f***wit, what does the fact he''s foreign have to do with anything? What motivated you to say that rather than say "another useless player people take to their hearts for no reason." You''d still look like a complete moron but at least you wouldn''t look like a xenophobic one.

[quote user="Move Klose"]I like Pinto, seems like he gives his all and actually cares. But he''s not a very good defender. Good going forward but that''s about it.

Would rather see a back 3 of Martin Klose Olsson. With Pinto down right and Brady down the left. 2 up front etc.[/quote]

So should we convert him into a right midfield player?

Xenophobia?

I''m pretty sure he was suggesting Norwich fans have a soft spot for fancy foreign players? lol.

Futten ol inglish likeun foreign plaars, futten zenphoobia buh

[quote user="Morison''s Prozac"]"Who cares? Can''t defend. Another foreign player people take to their hearts for no reason. Awful today."

Futten foreign plaars, comin over here and taking jobs off proper inglish plaars loike Maaartin

Seriously you f***wit, what does the fact he''s foreign have to do with anything? What motivated you to say that rather than say "another useless player people take to their hearts for no reason." You''d still look like a complete moron but at least you wouldn''t look like a xenophobic one. Waaaaaaa waaaaa waaaa ask your mum for a hug.

Noticed that my wife has been slowly getting rid of my shirts

Not a good sign

I am pretty certain none of Waveney''s aliases have posted on this thread. Eccles certainly isn''t Waveney, I can tell by his writing style.

[quote user="coops"][quote user="Morison''s Prozac"]"Who cares? Can''t defend. Another foreign player people take to their hearts for no reason. Awful today."

Seriously you f***wit, what does the fact he''s foreign have to do with anything? What motivated you to say that rather than say "another useless player people take to their hearts for no reason." You''d still look like a complete moron but at least you wouldn''t look like a xenophobic one. Waaaaaaa waaaaa waaaa ask your mum for a hug.[/quote]Touche sir! Good to see the rhetorical flair of Wilde, Churchill and the like is alive and well and living on on the Pink Un.

Not.

I agree with whoever suggested Pinto could be a perfect wing back- him and Brady with a back three of Klose, Martin and Bassong could be great. It would also allow us to play Pritchard and Murphy without them needing to do too much defending. The