Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Predictions for Brentford

Agree with a couple on here, including Lesso, don''t want City to Lose, don''t want AN to stay.

This is not a good place for the Club to be in.

Is it possible that we can scrape a win and him still be sacked? probably not

This is torture.

Brentford 7 pts out of a possible 12 since we thrashed them and that was a narrow defeat to Leeds. With Dorrans and Howson out and Mulumbu unlikely to risk injury with the Africans coming up they''ll pretty much have a direct run at our back 4. Another defeat,

It pains me to say it but I really don''t think he will survive a defeat at Brentford, so a defeat would be for the greater good. The sooner he''s gone we can start to rebuild

Think we may have to re evaluate the sacking situation after the CEOs comments tonight. He looks safe-ish for now

Brentford will be totally stoked up after the humiliation they suffered in the 5-0 thrashing. You don''t need to be a genius to predict what sort of game it will be. They will be in our faces from the first minute. Do you really think our squad of highly motivated, really up for a battle players will be ready and able to cope with that? Of course they will. Moxey has said that AN is going to turn it round. To put everything into perspective, in the last season and a half, we have played 61 league games and won 19 of them. That is the record of a club disappearing down the khazi.

Two things need to happen in the short term:

1) Boycott of the Southampton game

2) Formulate a plan of action for the Derby game so that any

protests/demonstrations have maximum impact

A draw at Brentford leaving Neil in the job and setting up a poisonous cauldron of a atmosphere for the derby match. Well played to the board👍🏻😔🔫

It''s not an easy place for an away team, fans close to the pitch and they would like nothing more than getting into us early to make up for the last fixture. If they score early it could be carnage, our fans will really be able to make their voices heard.

He has to change the CH''s to give us any chance. If we can tighten up at the back then we should win.

If we finally drop Bennett and probably bring Hoolahan back in, regardless of AN''s tactics and obvious setup (which Brentford will be more than aware of) they''ve looked pretty poor and I think we''ll get a result.

That would put a hold on the fans getting aggressive from the off on Monday. If we lose however, I can see Carrow Road not being the best of places.

If the fans think we are correct in him being sacked, as I do, I hate to say this, but we need Brentford to win.

Any other result draw or win, plays into the boards hands and he will be allowed to wheel and deal in the transfer market.

I still believe to the result at Brentford means nothing, he still needs to go.

For us to support the board and manager there needs to be signs of a turn around, and there is none.

Lose and a hostile crowd against Derby and I see they have no alternative.

4 -1 us, a fine display of counter-attacking, Naismith hat-trick, AN safe until the end of the season.

You heard it here first.

Apples

Routine away win in a relegation six pointer. Goals for Turner (in for a dropped Bassong) and Jerome (in for a dropped Olivera) in a 2-1 victory. Lots of clapping. A cataclysmic decline follows as Neil remains in post and we head to league one. More clapping follows.