Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Predictions for Brentford

1-2 victory. Neil remains in post. Playing assets are disposed of. A further downwards spiral follows culminating in a nail biting relegation battle that ultimately we lose. Lots of clapping involved during the journey. You couldn''t make it up.

a rare draw;

Far more difficult is what will the team be?

I am guessing changes in CB following comments on defending basics, and a forced changed in central midfield.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]1-2 victory. Neil remains in post. Playing assets are disposed of. A further downwards spiral follows culminating in a nail biting relegation battle that ultimately we lose. Lots of clapping involved during the journey. You couldn''t make it up.[/quote]Are you sating that beating Brentford could.......

Relegate us?!!!

Dun-dun-daaaaaaa!!!!

[:O][:O][:O]

EC-P

Hate wanting us to lose but.....would be for the good in the long term

Never want us to lose, don''t want to see AN stay any longer than he has, but definitely do not want us to lose.

Surely this one is set up for a Hogan goal. I think a narrow loss. 2-1 to Brentford but with us scoring first ( Nelson again of course!). Then it''s on to Derby and a shocking atmosphere ( assuming he is not gone).

I think it will be a narrow win for City, however.......Brentford now know our formation, style & pace of play and our defensive frailties (which we cunningly never change from game to game). So, if they have done their homework after last time, they may well spring an upset.

A score draw followed by AN saying how we were unlucky, then getting another vote of confidence from the cook. Then on to CR and a very hostile atmosphere. Another draw and so it continues until with four games of the season left, after being well outside the play off places he is finally sacked and Neil Adams is brought in as caretaker boss, then we scour Europe but reappoint Mr Adams as the cheap option. That''s my prediction.

We should have more than enough to win as Brentford are very poor - and in the bottom half.

The obvious caveat to that is what sort of team Neil will decide to put out bearing in mind we don''t have Howson or Dorrans. Is Thompson fit to return, will AN be too stubborn to play Mulumbu after his ACoN comments? I''m nervous he could go with something that doesn''t work and we end up losing.

I''ll go for a two one win but not confident. Derby I don''t fancy at all.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Norwich will win.

Brentford are hopeless.[/quote]

So were QPR. They have played 6 games since "Along came Norwich" and lost all 6 !!!!!! 11 goals conceded and 1 scored. Says it all. We have reached an all time low and the only way is down.