Sign in to follow this  
Chopper2007

Programme sellers

As no one at NCFC seems to be taking the blame for our downward spiral, I think its got a lot to do with the programme sellers. After leaving my post ( or should I say chariot), and now enjoying a pre match pint , we were currently top of the league, since then its been utter rubbish, and sales I hear have gone downhill. Instead of trying to sell a host of different scratch cards and laughable Golden Goal tickets, get shouting PROGRAMMES !!!! and help get this club back up the league where we belong. Cmon where are you !!!!!

[quote user="Flecky10"]You can stick your £5 scratch cards up your arse!!! What a waste of money, greedy bastards!!!![/quote]

LOL £5 scratchcards, lets not bother with a plan of action for the season, and actually have some kind of entertaining flowing football on the pitch, as long as we sell a couple of £5 scratch cards to the old man in a dirty rain mac, with matching NCFC scarf, we are onto a winner here !!!!!

[quote user="Flecky10"]There are a few tasty looking sellers, especially one......mmmmmmmm.......love how he hands me my change ;)[/quote]

ive heard he likes to give a firm grip , and smells like flowers in a summer field, with a light north easterly wind, although bit of a p**v from all accounts !!!

I remember you!! You used to sell outside the house with the couple looking outside at you bonking away! Hahaha! ;)

[quote user="Flecky10"]I remember you!! You used to sell outside the house with the couple looking outside at you bonking away! Hahaha! ;)[/quote]

Lovely jubblies wahheyyy !! that''s the best action I saw all season,