I have been told by 3 different unconnected sources that Leon Mckenzie & Deano recently had a BIG bust up at colney & as a result Mckenzie now suspended by the club. I hope that this isnt the case, perhaps any of you guys that venture up to watch training can put this one to bed, on a more positive note it was a pleasure to watch the game last evening some of the best passing i can remember seeing since chippy was at his peak, Im happy to predict that we will be top 6 by christmas & us fans will be in for yet another worthy style roller coaster ride right down to the wire, Cardiff here we come!!!     

I am glad someone has brought this up as I now feel I can add some fuel with the rumour I heard on Tuesday night.

I was told that Leon is in America. 

Wanting Morrison, Leon''s hopeless form and complete lack of confidence seemed to spell something was up. Add to this no quote from Leon about his injury, when in the same situation the other week Thorne gets a whole back page telling us all about it and how he will be back sooner rather than later.

Has anyone seen Leon since his last game for us?  People see players out and about all the time, Ashton in his car on Tuesday and Hendo in the city shopping yesterday so someone must have seen him somewhere to prove this rumour wrong.

"Cardiff here we come!!!"

Hope not, the play off final will be at Wembley ;-P

I have heard all sorts of rumours that have been flying around Carrow road about Leon.

Well according to the Pink Un Leon has just had keyhole surgery on his ankle. Maybe that surgery was in America? Maybe he''s not been in Asda or Mercy because he has a badly injured ankle?

as i work in that line of business i can confidently say that if leon did undergo surgery on his ankle,keyhole or not,there is no way he would be ambling round the shops today,trust me

"I have been told by 3 different unconnected sources"

Well if they''re un-connected then they''re not sources but merely people who''ve been told by two friends and they''ve told two friends and they''ve told two friends and so on and so on and so on in a Waynes World kind of scenario. 

i heard leon mckenzie had eloped to america in a secretive love tryst with carl cort. they stopped at asda on the way though, to buy some groceries

Leon picked up by my father-in-law (a taxi driver, not a hooker!) yesterday. He was on crutches and saying he might go away for a few days, because he''s so fed up at not being able to train after his operation.

If this is a cover story, they''ve certainly pushed the boat out by actually performing surgery on an uninjured player! Let''s put the rumours to bed for another month or so, Leon cannot train for six weeks after his op. He says it will be some time before he can be considered for selection.

If we posted every rumour we hear, i am sure this message board could eventually get in alot of trouble.

personally, all the rumours I hear week to week would probably take me a few hours just to write them on this board. Which is why I don''t as most turn out not to be true.