Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Tractor Girl

There can be no doubt that at best Delia Smith is a double agent; at worst an Ipswich Town supporter in disguise.

Consider the facts:

1. She has worn the Ipswich shirt.

2. She lives in Suffolk.

3. She employed the Blarneymeister.

4. She employed the Villa-supporting Bob the Grocer.

5. She employed the Bristol City supporting Doomcaster.

6. She employs the short-trousered Man from Mulbarton.

7. She allows all the best managerial candidates to slip through her fingers (Bruce and Warnock in 1998) (Allardyce in 2016)

8. She dumped the club in League 1 for the first time in 49 years.

9. She''s been relegated 4 times.

10. She maintains a blackout on any news coming from within the club, except that which she wants you to hear.

11. Colney training ground has become a Fort Knox to supporters.

12. All her managers have been contracted to get knocked out of the cups.

13. Alex Neil has a clause in his contract stating he cannot be sacked.

14. Ownership of the club has become hereditary.

15. No top home grown player since Bellamy.

16. Transfer policy determined by non-professionals.

17. Club used as a vehicle for the expression of left- wing political views and Labour Party support.

18. So-called "family club" allowed to get in the way of success on the pitch.

19. £22 million in debt by 2009 - bailed out by McNasty, Lambert and Bowkett.

20. All possible alternative owners are considered villains, especially if they are foreign.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Nice to see you posting again Herman. Missed you buddy. Would love to have you back on Rays Funds.[/quote][Y]  Will do Nutty.Hotel Pink Un. You can check out but you can never leave.

[quote user="Big Vince"]There can be no doubt that at best Delia Smith is a double agent; at worst an Ipswich Town supporter in disguise.

Consider the facts:

1. She has worn the Ipswich shirt.

2. She lives in Suffolk.

3. She employed the Blarneymeister.

4. She employed the Villa-supporting Bob the Grocer.

5. She employed the Bristol City supporting Doomcaster.

6. She employs the short-trousered Man from Mulbarton.

7. She allows all the best managerial candidates to slip through her fingers (Bruce and Warnock in 1998) (Allardyce in 2016)

8. She dumped the club in League 1 for the first time in 49 years.

9. She''s been relegated 4 times.

10. She maintains a blackout on any news coming from within the club, except that which she wants you to hear.

11. Colney training ground has become a Fort Knox to supporters.

12. All her managers have been contracted to get knocked out of the cups.

13. Alex Neil has a clause in his contract stating he cannot be sacked.

14. Ownership of the club has become hereditary.

15. No top home grown player since Bellamy.

16. Transfer policy determined by non-professionals.

17. Club used as a vehicle for the expression of left- wing political views and Labour Party support.

18. So-called "family club" allowed to get in the way of success on the pitch.

19. £22 million in debt by 2009 - bailed out by McNasty, Lambert and Bowkett.

20. All possible alternative owners are considered villains, especially if they are foreign.[/quote]

Number 13 is bull sh*t...what if he punched someone?

Can I have a pint of whatever Pig Mince is drinking.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Thanks for those "facts "[/quote]

Well there you go then! After the poxey Moxey "interview" there is no doubt whatsoever that Delia and Wynnie are agents of Ipswich Town Football Club and their mission is to get Norwich City into a league somewhere between League 1 and the Bananarama league, or worse.

McNasty is almost certainly looking like constructive dismissal now and we can have a pretty good idea as to why Bowkett left too.

Moxey has been brought in to solely do the bidding of the Stowmarket Two, no question.

Shame they keep spoling the plan by getting promotions. I suppose 16 years in the same division would cause you and the other binners for forget what a promotion is.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]Shame they keep spoling the plan by getting promotions. I suppose 16 years in the same division would cause you and the other binners for forget what a promotion is.

[/quote]

Excuse me, that was McNasty who got those promotions, and in spite of the Ipswich agents who sit at the top of the club.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]Shame they keep spoling the plan by getting promotions. I suppose 16 years in the same division would cause you and the other binners for forget what a promotion is.

[/quote]

Excuse me, that was McNasty who got those promotions, and in spite of the Ipswich agents who sit at the top of the club.[/quote]

Yeh, the way he was banging the goals in was so impressive, shame he got overlooked for the Barry Butler Memorial Trophy.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]Shame they keep spoling the plan by getting promotions. I suppose 16 years in the same division would cause you and the other binners for forget what a promotion is.[/quote]

Excuse me, that was McNasty who got those promotions...[/quote]It was also McNasty who got us Alex Neil........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]Shame they keep spoling the plan by getting promotions. I suppose 16 years in the same division would cause you and the other binners for forget what a promotion is.[/quote]

Excuse me, that was McNasty who got those promotions...[/quote]It was also McNasty who got us Alex Neil........[/quote]

Yes, and it was an inspired signing at the time and everyone thought we had another Lambert on our hands with the charge that led to Wembley. But a lot managers find that they have risen too high and Neil was found out in the EPL during the course of that 6-2 defeat at the Toon. Has never been the same since. Even Lambert was found out at EPL level after he went to the Villa. In both cases they cannot handle pros at the top end of the game; they are suited to lower league football.

Just as the top clubs attract the best playing talent, they also attract the best managerial talent and so Messrs Lambert & Neil are not Wenger, for instance.