Sign in to follow this  
Woodman

Moxey speaks to NCFC tv

Agree that Neil has got to go - Klose and other of the ''on paper'' better signings are simply not performing under Neil and there is a real soft underbelly with our shape and defensive play under him.

Teams know how to play us - no coincidence that Reading hanged their tactics to hit long quick balls into channels. Shins Bennett and bassong due to their lack of pace and ability to cope under pressure. They have become worse defenders and Neil has to take blame for this as it''s evident him and his coaching team have a lack of defensive nous.

Does not fill me with confidence

Can you imagine McNally saying that?

All seems very panic stations to me, not good!

Ok, that''s the January window gone, AN will ship out high earners and replace them with low earners then get the boot after it closes.Their favorite time to punt a Manager, stops him spending, the club will then sell season tickets for all those hopefuls. Not seen that coming.

Where are the McNally outers now? Take a bow, you played a blinder

What kind of player is going to want to come here in January

If klose goes there will be a riot

If pinto goes, crikey, don''t even want to think about it.

daly wrote the following post at 28/12/2016 9:48 PM:

Ricky lick my boots Martin from tea boy to Manager

I love Ricky as does everyone that''s ever met him. Be fair!

I''ve said it for years but we should have built a statue of McNally outside the Barclay. We weren''t worthy of what he was able to achieve. Makes me very sad

So most folks on here thought Moxey was the wrong appointment. He just proved a lot of people right. We may well still be aiming for promotion...but the chances diminish by the week. Deluded and spineless. Bloody grow a pair and do what is right for the club and make a change before it''s too late. Earn your money poxy Moxey.

The fact that they turned down a request from the edp yesterday for the interview speaks volumes. If this runs into the derby game and things go tits up they deserve all that is coming their way

[quote user="JF"]Where are the McNally outers now? Take a bow, you played a blinder[/quote]Are you saying the fans got rid of McNally ? Really because i for one thought it was more to do with his out of hours antics. Also remember the board accepted his resignation without a second thought which must tell you something surely ?

[quote user="JF"]The fact that they turned down a request from the edp yesterday for the interview speaks volumes. If this runs into the derby game and things go tits up they deserve all that is coming their way[/quote]They seem rather fond of turning down requests!

David Freezer EDP

"Very disappointing our request to speak to Jez Moxey yday was turned down & does in-house video instead. So much for open & honest... #NCFC"

To be fair whilst the interview is a load of nothingness, those that wanted the board to come out and say something can''t then complain when they do just because it isn''t what we want to hear.

But for the record just Jez''s face alone annoys me.

Are you saying the fans got rid of McNally ? Really because i for one thought it was more to do with his out of hours antics. Also remember the board accepted his resignation without a second thought which must tell you something surely ?

McNally got constant abuse by a number of fans on Twitter to the point that he ended up announcing his resignation on there. Why would the board accepting his resignation tell me anything? They are proving categorically that they haven''t got a fucking clue how to run things. These are some of the same people that appointed Gunn and Adams Ffs

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I wonder whether ''Poxy Moxey'' has been taking PR advice from Mike Ashley?[/quote]No just Joe Ferrari.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Not sure how he can square saying both ...

1. Results are unacceptable and must change quickly.

2. Neil needs time.

I wonder where we''ll be this time next week?[/quote]17th?