Sign in to follow this  
Woodman

Moxey speaks to NCFC tv

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wujnt8gD-w&feature=youtu.be

Gist of it is...

- current results are unacceptable

- Alex Neil needs time,

- we are not a club that sacks a manager like this (WTF does this mean!?)

- it''s going to be a busy January.

Urgh. Got to about 2 mins and had to turn off. Smug annoying tw4t. Did he choose the questions himself.

Think the board are setting themselves up for a very messy ending with Alex neil.

Well it feels as if Alex Neil could be here for about another 8 years!!!! That would almost take him to the 10 year mark.... About 2024.

doesnt matter what he says....lose the next 2 games followed by voiciferous protests at Carrow Rd ..and their hand will be forced.

We may have to up the volume and lengthen our displeasure, but its only a matter of time.

[quote user="Number 9"]Paddy Davitt tweeted that his request for an interview yesterday was refused.[/quote]

i guess he was only prepared to answer questions on his terms. EDP will no doubt report on it though...

Yet more bollox about how Delia is just a custodian of the club and listens to the fans wishe. Club has become a shambles. There is no chance of returning to the PL under this lot

Disgraceful. I would urge anyone that wishes to voice their anger at Neil to instead aim it at the owners and the board. They have stopped giving a shit about the fans and are leading the club down a slippery path now

Moxey saying problem much deeper than Alex Neil - correct the entire board needs to be cleared out.

They clearly believe the squad needs to be replenished by moving on some of the big earners and clearly those players who Neil has fallen out with - Klose Lafferty etc . Should seriously look to move bassong on as well as he is absolute garbage , the most uncomfortable footballer to watch when given the ball, poor composure, sheer panic and often puts us in danger out of a bit of pressure from opposition forward line.

Yes Lessingham. There is a glimpse there of a board that may have realised the play offs are distant now and the bigger earners will be off. Brady, Klose, Naismith plus maybe some people released. Unsure about Pritchard as he seems out of favour. But I''m reading between the lines like we all are. At least the has been some insight into the leadership of the club (much that it is)

Why the editing between each question?

Makes each question & answer seem pre-prepared.

Also, didn''t really buy into the backing of Neil, it''s the sort of stuff I would expect a board member to say if a sacking was expected in the next few games

Finally, why the smirk when he says ''they can ask us whatever they like''? Seems like he revels in being Mr Unpopular

This is beyond embarrassing.

What an absolutely pathetic, hastily put together interview, clearly done begrudgingly, to make it look like the club are doing something/listening to the supporters!

For nearly a quarter of a season now we have been the worst team in the league. Results don''t lie, 8 defeats in 10 matches is relegation form and anyone who believes we couldn''t get relegated from here needs a wake up call. If the board continues down this path then we will be in a relegation battle. To say he needs more time is laughable, the damage is still salvageable if they act now

[quote user="Tommo"]Moxey saying problem much deeper than Alex Neil - correct the entire board needs to be cleared out.

They clearly believe the squad needs to be replenished by moving on some of the big earners and clearly those players who Neil has fallen out with - Klose Lafferty etc . Should seriously look to move bassong on as well as he is absolute garbage , the most uncomfortable footballer to watch when given the ball, poor composure, sheer panic and often puts us in danger x out of a bit of pressure from opposition forward line.[/quote]

The worrying thing is that the players he has fallen out with tended to have been our best (like all players under this management regime, they are worse now than when they arrived) and/or his own signings. Both signs that his management capabilities are severely lacking.

I assume the question wasn''t asked about what the board are in AN that gives them any confidence he has the ability to turn this around.

sonyc

Yes Lessingham. There is a glimpse there of a board that may have realised the play offs are distant now and the bigger earners will be off. Brady, Klose, Naismith plus maybe some people released. Unsure about Pritchard as he seems out of favour. But I''m reading between the lines like we all are. At least the has been some insight into the leadership of the club (much that it is)

Would be a very sad day if we were to move Pritchard on so soon, can''t see Spurs being as gullible as Bournemouth were with Grabban.

The problem is they now seem transfixed on the recruitment bring the issue and will give him time in January to rectify. The main issue is on the training field. Our shape, especially defensively is woeful. He has little to no ability to tactically change a game in 90 minutes and has a total disregard for the setup of the opposition.

As Smithy has said Monday will not be for the faint hearted. Mr Moxey you are taking the pi$$ with that smarmy plainly edited '' interview '' .

TBF, and whilst it appears very edited, what else could the man say. The board are as concerned as the supporters re results.....AN knows they aren''t good enough.......players need shipping out and in......all points it''s hard to disagree with and as supporters have said over the last several weeks.

I don''t see it as cart blanche backing for AN. Should they lose the next two I think they will get rid, regardless of what he says.

Stage managed maybe, but imo I don''t think it means AN is here to stay p - unless results improve starting Saturday and continue to improve week on week.

I doubt it has anything to do with him. The smiths made their stance regarding the manager quite clear in their interview. He will just be the puppet that takes the shit as they escape criticism free yet again