Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

Could the reason be why he hasn't been sacked

£7 million??? If he was given a 3 year contract in June 2015, and he''s got 18 months left, that would mean he''s on £90k a week. Or if it was a 4 year contract and he''s got 30 months left, that''s £54k a week. Or a 5 year contract, 42 months left, £38k a week. Even that last figure would put him in the top 30 highest paid managers in the world so I very much doubt he''s on anything like that!

[quote user="paul moy"]That might explain why he appears to be trying to get himself sacked rather than resign. [/quote]

If that is the case we could see Pilchard the scampi in goal at Brentford

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Looks like the unsullied called it right yet again[/quote]Only to someone with as little grasp of logic and respect for facts as you. Look at your original post and have another try.

Did the Unsullied actually just refer to himself in the third person?

You deserve an extra piece of scampi for that.

Apples

The Unsullied takes note of what numerous Norwich fans have long been speculating re Neil before claiming it as his very own exclusive.

Next up...could the reason why we are mid-table be because we haven''t won many games this season?

"Mr Apples" Did the Unsullied actually just refer to himself in the third person?

just a slip of the log in - clearly thought he had signed in as one of his other egos.

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Is there is no money in the kitty to pay him off

We know we are looking at a large loss looming for this financial year

I go to the Gunn club and every week have scampi

At the start of the season I got 12 pieces of scampi now we get 7 for the same price

Clearly an absolute outrage but either due to the financial position of the club or it''s another example of how badly the club is being run[/quote]

Isn''t it the norm that this 2M payoff still gets paid as salary and only until that Manager gets another job, then all deals are cancelled?

If so they could release him install Eddie as interim manager... What could be worse... Personally I think they/or have found out he''s the best we can get.

It''s okay everybody saying we should go for either him or him but maybe they keep turning us down???