Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

Could the reason be why he hasn't been sacked

Is there is no money in the kitty to pay him off

We know we are looking at a large loss looming for this financial year

I go to the Gunn club and every week have scampi

At the start of the season I got 12 pieces of scampi now we get 7 for the same price

Clearly an absolute outrage but either due to the financial position of the club or it''s another example of how badly the club is being run

The real reason they won''t sack him is because they really believe he is the man to lead us to promotion.

No I''m not kidding, they have faith in the man. Delia is a Catholic and understands all about faith.

Reason has no power over faith.

[quote user="VanWink"]One bowl of scampi and feed 5000[/quote][:D]That would explain the gradual reduction in portion size, at least.

There is actually a serious point raised in the OP, about timing. We heard at the AGM that the board anticipated a year-end deficit of around £8M. An unstated caveat was no assumption being made about the January transfer window, but the clear implication seemed to be that any additional expenditure would depend on funds becoming available from players sold. If the costs of replacing the manager and, in all likelihood, other members of his coaching team, have to be factored in, the deficit calculation changes significantly for the worse, especially if the January window should prove relatively fruitless in terms of generating meaningful funds. Prudence might well seem to dictate a stay of execution until at least some of January''s anticipated business is concluded.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]There is actually a serious point raised in the OP, about timing. We heard at the AGM that the board anticipated a year-end deficit of around £8M. An unstated caveat was no assumption being made about the January transfer window, but the clear implication seemed to be that any additional expenditure would depend on funds becoming available from players sold. If the costs of replacing the manager and, in all likelihood, other members of his coaching team, have to be factored in, the deficit calculation changes significantly for the worse, especially if the January window should prove relatively fruitless in terms of generating meaningful funds. Prudence might well seem to dictate a stay of execution until at least some of January''s anticipated business is concluded.[/quote]If The Cook has anything to do with it, there''ll be no execution.

i imagine you could pay his contract in instalments if sacked ?

The way i see it as a business is you pay AN off just say 1.5 mil or you risk it costing your business a lot more

i think that 1.5 mil ( just say ) would be cheap to the damage he is causing the team

if the team were doing well the players would be worth maybe 50 % more than they are now

also of course the sky money if you get up

also if you owner a debt free football club 1.5 million is not a lot to either put in or borrow if needed

so it all comes down to the same thing if Delia wanted to sack him i am sure the club could find a way of a pay off

Did hear that Gunn Club was in the process of shafting customers on the number of pieces, but I think when you check your scampi at the next home game you will find that the scampi are now slightly larger and fatter.

All down to Brexit

PS Count your chips and get back to me so I can bring it up at the next AGM

[quote user="ricardo"]The real reason they won''t sack him is because they really believe he is the man to lead us to promotion.

No I''m not kidding, they have faith in the man. Delia is a Catholic and understands all about faith.

Reason has no power over faith.[/quote]
She''s also a remainer, which means she fears change...... same as Balls.......

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]The scampi situation is the one that will

Make the crowd turn trust me on this point

Cods wallop[/quote]

Is that what scampi is made from?

I personally feel that Alex Neil and the board believe that not achieving promotion will perversely benefit NCFC by clearing the decks of longstanding high earners and a reboot of the defensive options. Unfortunately I think they believe we need to evolve again - promotion would be a bonus but now highly unlijely.

Expect Klose, Brady, Naismith to depart in a January.

[quote user="Tommo"]I personally feel that Alex Neil and the board believe that not achieving promotion will perversely benefit NCFC by clearing the decks of longstanding high earners and a reboot of the defensive options. Unfortunately I think they believe we need to evolve again - promotion would be a bonus but now highly unlijely.

Expect Klose, Brady, Naismith to depart in a January.[/quote]

And Olsson.

Then in about 18 months to two years, Jacob Murphy might be joining Tottenham.

Reason - very expensive, probably several Million quid. His contract was extended after promotion to the EPL from the one year rolling deal to a long term and much improved contract. Those suggesting circa £7M probably in the ball park. Just where will that dosh come from?

Well, bearing in mind he isn''t even bothering to play Klose, Canos or Pritchard....we might as well sell one of them and use the money to pay off the idiot who spent money on them just to let them sit on their arses!!