Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

If we need another stiker????

If we need another striker then we should

Take a look at this player from Toronto FC

Sebastian giovinco was injured early this season but when he came back was unstoppable. sorry don''t know how to put

A link but from what I''ve seen could be really https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lcl0Z3QzUQ

Signed a 5 year deal last year with a basic pay packet of 5 million dollars a year ! I somehow don''t think he will be coming here do you in all honesty ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Signed a 5 year deal last year with a basic pay packet of 5 million dollars a year ! I somehow don''t think he will be coming here do you in all honesty ?[/quote]Blimey make that $ 7 million dollars.

I would think most on here would know him, he won two Serie A titles with Juventus and has played for Italy a bunch of times. He was a mainstay in my Fifa Ultimate Team a few years back.
Good player but not really the type we need (although a cut above what we have in terms of quality) and he''s hardly a hidden gem, he''s also about to turn 30 next month.

He was also joint top MLS goalscorer in 2015! ..................... ..........................................................................................

...............................................The other being some bloke called Kei Kamara!!!

[quote user="barclayboys"]Watched the atomic ant play at Carra rud when he was on loan at Parma, top quality player[/quote]I was about to post the same. He was remarkable that day, one of the best performances I can remember from a visiting player at Carrow Road.

You''ve probably spelt it wrong, easily done, but another stiker is not required.

We will almost certainly buy another stinker however!