Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

I Told You So

Well there you go!

Big Vince told everyone that Alex Neil has a clause in his contract that makes him unsackable.

Many on here scoffed, but now The Sun has vindicated the All Knowing One.

Just typical the deal was negotiated by Ballsup. Proves that Labour Party types cannot be let loose on any organisation. And to think that this guy was in the running to be Chancellor only last year. What the country gained by the election result has turned into Norwich City''s loss.

Already on track to lose £13 million this season, it now means Brady and Klose will have to be sold next month if the Canary Board want to part company with Neil and balance the books.

And that will be £15 million in sales without a penny being available for reinforcements. So we will carry on conceding goals for fun until Delia finds her level in the Bananarama league.

What on earth was Ballsup thinking of putting the club into a bind with a manager who had just been relegated? I mean, it''s not as if he was a manager in demand and in a great bargaining position.

Entire Board needs to be swept away as a matter of urgency. They are just lurching from one farce to the next. Laughing stock of professional football, no question.

You also said it was in his contract that we had to lose every cup game we played in. I suppose it means that if you make up enough $hit some of it will happen. Still doesn''t change the fact that you''re a massive pillock.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]You also said it was in his contract that we had to lose every cup game we played in. I suppose it means that if you make up enough $hit some of it will happen. Still doesn''t change the fact that you''re a massive pillock.[/quote]
"Still doesn''t change the fact that you''re a massive pillock." Or an olympic grade spam javelin as I heard once on this board.