Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Time to reform NCISA?

With so many disgruntled fans and so many unanswered questions, isn''t it time we had someone to hammer on the corridors of power to demand answers?If NCISA were still in business, the club wouldn''t have got away with this facts avoidance they are currently enjoying. The old NCISA would have been demanding to meet the CEO and seeking answers to questions such as.......* Why are you so silent at this time?* Are the board even aware the club is in freefall?* Why is Alex Neil still here? * How much more time will you give him?* Why has Delia slammed the door on foreign investors even if it''s in the best interests of NCFC?* What does Tom bring to the club except gratitude?* Why was McNally''s resignation accepted but his retraction wasn''t (after all he did for the club)?* Why did Bowkett resign two weeks after standing for re-election?Surely there is someone out there prepared to pick up the gauntlet and do something about it or are you just happy to boo through your keyboard? I''m guessing it''s much easier to call fellow fans "happy clappers" than it is to call a meeting at St Andrews Hall.

I can''t believe in 45 mins no one has replied to this. I would like questions put to the board certainly so long as it''s done in a way in which it''s not pitchforks and burning torches and the proactive group isn''t derailed by Balls'' spin. It''s easy to turn up disgruntled and have the fire put out by a few well rounded answers provided by the club''s media department.

The concern is even if Alex is sacked pre or post Brentford whoever is put back in the managerial seat has levels of fan expectations to meet, expectations that have risen sky high since flirting with the PL for 3/4 seasons, are these expectations unrealistic? I''d say yes with the current board setup. But the owners can only invest so much and quite rightly they''ll only divvy out funds that are available without risk of gambling to fall short. This is my view and I''m not an economist but I also can''t see them falling on their swords either.

It''s all well and good asking for change but does anyone have an idea of who could pick Norwich up by the scruff of the neck and pump billions in? And what would it do to the club as we know it? I think it''s more about dressing down Delia and co, there has to be thought to future process spared otherwise it becomes a witch trial alienating all parties.

Some great questions there Lapps I would also add

1) what is preventing you reappointing Paul Lambert as manager

2) why is there now only 7 pieces in a portion of scampi 🍤

Canaries trust have just put out a statement, and they will be manning an information post at the rear of the Barclay before at next game, so to hear what the fans want from the trust, there is an opportunity to go and talk to people who seem to care (I don''t know them, I have shares, and have no intention of giving them up)from small acorns?.

Woops, ignore the bit about being at the back of the Barclay, they are (15th largest shareholder)looking to push the club for clarification on the boards thought for the future of the club, and the long term faith of a manager regardless of on field success.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]Some genuine questions re the NCISA.Why does this group/organisation no longer exist?How effective was it, did the club engage with them?

[/quote]I don’t know but would guess is that the club didn''t want to talk any more?

The trust have been asking to meet with Moxey, and has so far, been uncooperative.

Club''s will only, generally, interact with supporters groups when it suits them.

Blimey Lapps you certainly know how to light the blue touch paper. First the Trust have broken cover and now Moxey. [:D]

I would like to see the new generation of financially ignorant and angry supporters start their own group.

To join all you need is a keyboard, Internet connection and sense of entitlement.

[quote user="lappinitup"]With so many disgruntled fans and so many unanswered questions, isn''t it time we had someone to hammer on the corridors of power to demand answers?If NCISA were still in business, the club wouldn''t have got away with this facts avoidance they are currently enjoying. The old NCISA would have been demanding to meet the CEO and seeking answers to questions such as.......* Why are you so silent at this time?* Are the board even aware the club is in freefall?* Why is Alex Neil still here? * How much more time will you give him?* Why has Delia slammed the door on foreign investors even if it''s in the best interests of NCFC?* What does Tom bring to the club except gratitude?* Why was McNally''s resignation accepted but his retraction wasn''t (after all he did for the club)?* Why did Bowkett resign two weeks after standing for re-election?Surely there is someone out there prepared to pick up the gauntlet and do something about it or are you just happy to boo through your keyboard? I''m guessing it''s much easier to call fellow fans "happy clappers" than it is to call a meeting at St Andrews Hall.

[/quote]The problem is that most of the people involved in running NCISA have moved on to other things or the years have caught up with them. I dont think Roy Blower is in a position to get involved, and the tool that succeeded him in charge of NCISA is about as unpopular as Jed Moxey is.Why don''t you look into setting something up yourself, though?

[quote user="Jon Warrender"][quote user="lappinitup"]With so many disgruntled fans and so many unanswered questions, isn''t it time we had someone to hammer on the corridors of power to demand answers?If NCISA were still in business, the club wouldn''t have got away with this facts avoidance they are currently enjoying. The old NCISA would have been demanding to meet the CEO and seeking answers to questions such as.......* Why are you so silent at this time?* Are the board even aware the club is in freefall?* Why is Alex Neil still here? * How much more time will you give him?* Why has Delia slammed the door on foreign investors even if it''s in the best interests of NCFC?* What does Tom bring to the club except gratitude?* Why was McNally''s resignation accepted but his retraction wasn''t (after all he did for the club)?* Why did Bowkett resign two weeks after standing for re-election?Surely there is someone out there prepared to pick up the gauntlet and do something about it or are you just happy to boo through your keyboard? I''m guessing it''s much easier to call fellow fans "happy clappers" than it is to call a meeting at St Andrews Hall.

[/quote]The problem is that most of the people involved in running NCISA have moved on to other things or the years have caught up with them. I dont think Roy Blower is in a position to get involved, and the tool that succeeded him in charge of NCISA is about as unpopular as Jed Moxey is.Why don''t you look into setting something up yourself, though?[/quote]

Who was the tool?

[quote user="lappinitup"]With so many disgruntled fans and so many unanswered questions, isn''t it time we had someone to hammer on the corridors of power to demand answers?If NCISA were still in business, the club wouldn''t have got away with this facts avoidance they are currently enjoying. The old NCISA would have been demanding to meet the CEO and seeking answers to questions such as.......* Why are you so silent at this time?* Are the board even aware the club is in freefall?* Why is Alex Neil still here? * How much more time will you give him?* Why has Delia slammed the door on foreign investors even if it''s in the best interests of NCFC?* What does Tom bring to the club except gratitude?* Why was McNally''s resignation accepted but his retraction wasn''t (after all he did for the club)?* Why did Bowkett resign two weeks after standing for re-election?Surely there is someone out there prepared to pick up the gauntlet and do something about it or are you just happy to boo through your keyboard? I''m guessing it''s much easier to call fellow fans "happy clappers" than it is to call a meeting at St Andrews Hall.

[/quote]

No one states how much it costs to hire St Andrews Hall and who is going to pay?

Don''t think Tilly ever got a freebie but he did maybe get a discount for subsequent bookings.

You could make it an all ticket event and get the money up front. People wouldnt mind if the date didnt suit. It would be just like boycotting a game you''ve already bought a ticket for.

I''ll more than likely boycott the event anyway.....

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"]With so many disgruntled fans and so many unanswered questions, isn''t it time we had someone to hammer on the corridors of power to demand answers?If NCISA were still in business, the club wouldn''t have got away with this facts avoidance they are currently enjoying. The old NCISA would have been demanding to meet the CEO and seeking answers to questions such as.......* Why are you so silent at this time?* Are the board even aware the club is in freefall?* Why is Alex Neil still here? * How much more time will you give him?* Why has Delia slammed the door on foreign investors even if it''s in the best interests of NCFC?* What does Tom bring to the club except gratitude?* Why was McNally''s resignation accepted but his retraction wasn''t (after all he did for the club)?* Why did Bowkett resign two weeks after standing for re-election?Surely there is someone out there prepared to pick up the gauntlet and do something about it or are you just happy to boo through your keyboard? I''m guessing it''s much easier to call fellow fans "happy clappers" than it is to call a meeting at St Andrews Hall.[/quote]

No one states how much it costs to hire St Andrews Hall and who is going to pay?[/quote]VINNIE!!  Just the person to lead the new reformed NCISA, no-one has been a harsher critic of Delia and her board than you. This is your chance to prove you are much more than a keyboard warrior so, you lead and we will follow. Perfect......

A lot of people formerly involved with NCISA are now heading up the Trust which holds an entirely different standpoint and so can''t really act as a protest group. Those guys, I assume, couldn''t get involved in a new NCISA as it would be conflicting.

However, some former key NCISA personnel are available and independent enough to get the ball rolling.

The Butler, Crafty Canary and Donkey Dangler were all vital cogs in the NCISA wheel and could be again. What do you think chaps?