Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

All this negitivity towards Delia must stop

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="True Grit"][quote user="JF"]You lost me when you called Ipswich a big club....[/quote]

I''m not one for sentiment, im a realist. They''ve won the league, FA cup and a EUROPEAN title. Do I like ipswich? No. Are they a big club in English football? Well they were for sure - they aren''t now becuase of a cowboy owner.

My point is we could quite easily end up like them - if we don''t have decent owners, who have the club''s best interests at heart.[/quote]
TG, you''re Jez Moxey aren''t you? Or his Mum at the very least.....
[/quote]

If I end up being half the man he is I will end my days satisfied. The guys immaculate. And no I''m not him, nor related.

[quote user="Number 9"]You heard it here first boys, Hey Moxey, the immaculate conception[/quote]
You''re long going from Jesus to Jez [:P]

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Number 9"]You heard it here first boys, Hey Moxey, the immaculate conception[/quote]
You''re long going from Jesus to Jez [:P]
[/quote]

Im not religious, but i think Jez has the all the traits of someone like Jesus tbh.

Im not religious, but i think Jez has the all the traits of someone like Jesus tbh

Fictional?

I told you you''d need a bigger keep net TG

you need to bring a book out for next Christmas mate

[quote user="JF"]Im not religious, but i think Jez has the all the traits of someone like Jesus tbh

Fictional?[/quote]

Caring.

Hahahaha ....top post True Grit. Get your 2017 messages ready for us long suffering fans.

I imagine Mr Grit will be extremely busy over the transfer window, let''s hope he can spare some time to help us through the turmoil.

[quote user="True Grit"][quote user="JF"]Im not religious, but i think Jez has the all the traits of someone like Jesus tbh

Fictional?[/quote]

Caring.[/quote]

Aha, now we know TG is full of it!!!

I am far from convinced that, because we haven''t done as badly as some clubs, that we should accept that as a success story and simply settle for mediocracy. If it wasn''t for McNally, then we would have practically disappeared by now - if I am thankful to anyone right now it is him.

I don''t call a slow and steady drop down the football league stability either. Nor do I call a prediction of an £8m loss at the end of the season (which includes a healthy parachute payment) stability. Unless AN can completely change his spots, then our ''new normal'' will be a steady decline - I suppose that it a stability of a type - getting worse at a nice stable rate - sweet!