Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

PinkUn New Years Honours List

We need a Most Unconvincing Neil Outer award. These sorts would typically be those who were late to the Neil Out party and enthusiastically cheered on the Brenford and Villa wins whilst being abusive to genuine outers.Subconciously they want Neil to stay and throw tantrums or pick fights after we lose.Feedthewolf and my little chum Hogesar both have an excellent chance in this category.

As we reach the end of another year, I''d just like to thank all the posters for their input.

It would be unfair to single anybody out, but like any community we have our fair share of prima donnas, egotists, WUMs, trolls, people who care (and people who don''t), people who take themselves far too seriously (and people who don''t) people who are ITK (and those who remain in blissful ignorance) and people from the dark side (fans from the Town, who care in their own special way).

It would be a far more boring place without such a diverse and dysfunctional rogue''s gallery and we all have a common interest (for whatever reason) in this fine club. Here''s hoping for a better 2017.

A special acknowledgement does however go out to Nutty for his sterling work on the PUPs thread, which supports a fine cause.

Aw'' ra'' best and see you in 2017.

Apples

Great post, Mr Apples!I particularly echo the comments about Nutty and the PUPs thread.

......and Smith must score. wrote the following post at 30/12/2016 10:42 AM:

Crafty Canary wrote:

Dead these past twelve and a half years.

( awkward silence.....)

Well I am not surprised, tells you all you need to know.

Oh, I''m very sorry to hear that Crafty. I, obviously, won''t bring your Father into any other exchanges we might have.

Perhaps you could offer me the same courtesy.

Happy New Year