Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

PinkUn New Years Honours List

It''s the end of the year and it''s this time when we select the

awards for the stand-out performers on this board. The categories

are........Poster of the year...Runner up...Miserablist of the year...Most annoying troll...Flouncer of the year, (flounced off in a hissy fit only to return)...Top plastic...Best new poster...Funniest poster...Thread of the year...Post of the year...Most dedicated dodgy streamer...Most boring poster...Most trusted poster (transfer info etc)....Most obvious binner...For this years team award.....posters who disappear when we''re winning only to return when we lose.

Let''s have your nominations (closing date 31st Dec). Big Smile [:D]

Last year I filled this in seriously and one of the people I numinated PM''d me to complain and then changed their name!This year I''m going to be less controversial.

Poster of the year... No-one, you''re all rubbishRunner up... See aboveMiserablist of the year... All of youMost annoying troll... They all areFlouncer of the year, (flounced off in a hissy fit only to return)... All of themTop plastic... The one they make the new fiver withBest new poster... No-oneFunniest poster... No-oneThread of the year... They''re all cr@pPost of the year... Pinkun New Years Honours ListMost dedicated dodgy streamer... I miss grefstad like you''d miss a hemorrhoidMost boring poster... All of themMost trusted poster (transfer info etc).... No-one it''s all made upMost obvious binner... Binny McBinfaceFor this years team award.....posters who disappear when we''re winning only to return when we lose. I hate them all

Hopefully no PM''s this year [:)]

Here are the votes from the Lessingham jury................

Poster of the year... Has to be you Lapps, for creating this.

Runner up...Parma, always makes me smile, even when not sure what / who he is referring to.

Miserablist of the year...Iron Stan, 1 0r 2 others come to mind, including myself but felt that was wrong.

Most annoying troll...Sorry LDC, but for the numptie thread I nominate you.

Flouncer of the year, (flounced off in a hissy fit only to return)... All of the wavenmey''s

Top plastic...mmmmmmm might upset a few, want to return to this one after sleeping on it.

Best new poster...Morgan, seems like he has been here forever. runner up Phil Collins ;-)

Funniest poster...True Grit, funny but educational at same time, the real deal.

Thread of the year...Rays funds, amazing work superbly organised by Nutty, and so well supported by so many on this crazy forum.

Post of the year...Again, Lapps has to be this one.

Most dedicated dodgy streamer...I''m Spartacus, knows all the sites ;-)

Most boring poster...most of us most of the time.

Most trusted poster (transfer info etc)....Ricardo, the voice of reason. Closely followed by Apples.

Most obvious binner... Cant, just cant think would want to acknowledge any binner.

For this years team award.....posters who disappear when we''re winning only to return when we lose. All of the Waveney''s

Poster of the year...Lapps

Runner up...Nutty

Miserablist of the year...Pete

Most annoying troll...Pig Mince aka Big Vince

Flouncer of the year, (flounced off in a hissy fit only to return)...Take no notice of any?

Top plastic...LDC

Best new poster...Are there any?

Funniest poster...Lapps

Thread of the year...Rays fund

Post of the year...None

Most dedicated dodgy streamer...Haven''t got a clue(Kodi is good)

Most boring poster...LDC

Most trusted poster (transfer info etc)....CUSDP

Most obvious binner...Pig Mince aka Big Vince.

I''m not afraid of getting personal messages so I''ll play.
Poster of the year... Ricardo - Don''t agree with him on everything (Brexit being one) but he always posts thoughtfullyRunner up... Apples. Succinct one-liners that are usually on the nail.Miserablist of the year... Most of them tend to be trolls tbf.Most annoying troll... I forget his name, but that dlcl< who frequently spams a link to his inevitably shyte articles that state the obvious and still somehow manage to get it wrong, on other sites, then never replies. (Special mention to Paul Moy who has tried ever so hard to win this award, but just isn''t very good at trolling)Flouncer of the year, (flounced off in a hissy fit only to return)... I think in light of the events of the year, this should be awarded posthumously to First Wizard.Top plastic... LDC. Rarely attends games but feels he has carte blanche to tell everyone who does how to support.Best new poster... No idea how you''d even work out who is new here.Funniest poster... Apples.Thread of the year... Rudd/De Gea. Timeless classic. I don''t even care that it was started in 2015, it''s my thread of the year, every year henceforth.Post of the year...
LDC - "This stuff is not hard to understand.  
Rudd is a young, talented, technically very good goalkeeper - no-one questions that.
No one can question he is roughly the same age as De Gea.
No one can question that De Gea has more experiemce than Rudd. 

So there you have it.  Two super goalkeepers playing at the top level of the game, the main difference is that at the same age De Gea has more experience.  Can anyone seriously question any of that?"
Most dedicated dodgy streamer... LDC, is collecting these quicker than a Kardashian collects STDs... One of the few exiles who would prefer to gamble on a Radio Norfolk stream being available than pay £1 to ensure they got coverage. All of us exiles stream when televised and unable to make it, but streaming the radio because you''re cheap is another level imo. Congrats LDC.Most boring poster... True Grit/Tom Cavendish.Most trusted poster (transfer info etc).... Willo seems to have a pretty good inside trackMost obvious binner... Big VinceFor this years team award.....posters who disappear when we''re winning only to return when we lose.

Most annoying troll... I forget his name, but that dlcl< who frequently spams a link to his inevitably shyte articles that state the obvious and still somehow manage to get it wrong, on other sites, then never replies. (Special mention to Paul Moy who has tried ever so hard to win this award, but just isn''t very good at trolling)

Ahem, I believe that is moi!!!! Proud moment.

Poster of the Year: Parma, by whatever a country mile might be. Not just for the tactical analysis but for the carefully-worded hints as to the mood at Carrow Road.

Thread of the Year: Fuzzar''s Brexit poll, which was so educational that I was pretty sure Farage was wrong when he said, as the polls closed, that he had lost. And it goes on being enlightening (using that word neutrally) as the Phoney War leads towards the real thing. Absolutely required reading.

Most trusted poster (on transfers etc): There is only one who can be trusted (as opposed to those who sometimes get it right) and that is Bethnal. Sadly only an occasional visitor.

Don''t find myself agreeing with purple very often, but yep.....agree on this. Love Ricardo''s reports and level headed posts.

Oh well, why not.....Poster of the year...Parma, without doubt. Always ineresting and informativeRunner up...Ricardo for his match reports and common senseMiserablist of the year...Pete, hands down winnerMost annoying troll...Unsullied or whichever account he is using at any particular time.Flouncer of the year, (flounced off in a hissy fit only to return)....can''t think of any, although I did have a break from the board at one point..Top plastic...anyone at a match who boos players or barracks the manager during the gameBest new poster...Mary Poppins....Phil Collins...and whoever he transmogriphies into nextFunniest poster....True Grit (I know, this is getting a bit ''boring'')Thread of the year....Any pups threadPost of the year....Anyone where morty is made to look a fool (too many to choose from)Most dedicated dodgy streamer....not me, often out during matches and rely on a free audio channelMost boring poster...me. I admit it. Most trusted poster (transfer info etc)....WilloMost obvious binner....Keith ScottFor this years team award.....Team Waveney for being the biggest team of pillocks out there.

Happy New Year!

A Pedant writes - Aren''t these more awards, than honours ?Honours are knighthoods, OBE''s and such likePersonally I would like a Damehood, or whatever it isDame Dan Dare .... has a nice ring to it  (oh, no missus)

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]I like this Lapps but you forgot the '' The club can do no wrong I''m a happy clapper '' of the year award.....[;)][/quote]

Tilly

There are of course a number of awards not on the list......The Lifetime Achievement Award for Services to the Pink Un.The Thread Trasher of the Year Award.The Golden Boot for most posts during 2016.Best Overseas Poster.[:D]

[quote user="morty"]Or perhaps " poster most likely to grass other posters up to the management"?[/quote]

Ah, the Gaz Coombes Supergrass of the Year award?

Not sure about that one Nigel...😳

Anyway, how about nominations for:

The Dirty Den "Back From The Dead" Award for the poster most obviously a reincarnation?

And...

The Harold Bishop "Back From The Dead But Pleading Ignorant And Making Out I''m Someone Different" Award?

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 29/12/2016 10:54 PM:

I''d like to nominate Crafty Canary for the Kanye (North)-West award for unrelenting narcissism.

Ah shucks, I''m touched Duncan. I''d like to nominate you in return for:

The I can''t let it go award

The Where''s Dad when I need him award