Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Now James Nursey getting involved...

I wrote on here some time ago that I''d been told the finances are in a mess only to be ridiculed. I was told that by a ''source'' as they say who has direct ties to a member of the board

I think we all knew from the figures at AGM that we would need to sell to buy.

This squad has alot of high earners, alot of these players were signed in the premier league or signed new contracts when premir league players.

That is why we will probably see a big clear out in the summer with the likes of Ruddy Whittaker Bennett Turner Bassong Mulumbu & Lafferty all out of contract this summer.

Well done - I dont know how you have done it but somehow you have missed all of Tillys posts over the last 6 months.

An article filed under stating the bleeding obvious I would have thought.

Must be time for both James Kent and the unknown tweeter to have a go next.

This isn''t really anything new from the Mirror. Moxey said as much after the AGM and it is clear that much money has been wasted. There were also several reports after we got relegated that there was no/little money spare, so it that sense it doers make sense to cash in, especially the players that aren;t exactly busting a gut.

Get rid of the dead wood and progress - trouble is, we have a forest of it.

I fully understand the selling to buy, but I simply do not trust Neil to spend that money wisely

We will sell Klose & Brady, buy another AM for a few million & then say its ok because Turner & Whittaker are model professionals...

Delia absolutely will not sell as they ''believe'' they can break the mold and establish us in the PL while spending like a Championship club

She said she keeps control for the benefit of the fans yet we''ve been disregarded in the decision on who to pass the club onto and we''re charged extortionate prices for matchday tickets.

They believe they and their nephew can run the club without putting in a penny. We have two duff goalkeepers that we''ve spent 450k on in total.

Bassong, Bennett and Martin as our CB''s in a few days time.

Only two fit for purpose strikers (Promotion, Promotion, Promotion? Get to fu(k Moxey you disingenuous troll!)

Can''t afford to sack the manager (Why hasn''t the club announced they''re suing the sun for printing lies?)

Lost out on main targets over 2-3 million in each deal (This seems to have happened for the last 3 or 4 windows)

Around 8 Million in debt next year when we don;''t go up (No action taken to improve the situation, guess we''ll live with the debt then...)

Properly disillusioned and hacked off at this bloody club right now. We as fans are being dragged kicking and screaming under a glass ceiling and I''m surprised quiet as it is now theres any noise or enthusiasm at all at CR on matchdays.

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]Delia absolutely will not sell as they ''believe'' they can break the mold and establish us in the PL while spending like a Championship club

She said she keeps control for the benefit of the fans yet we''ve been disregarded in the decision on who to pass the club onto and we''re charged extortionate prices for matchday tickets.

They believe they and their nephew can run the club without putting in a penny. We have two duff goalkeepers that we''ve spent 450k on in total.

Bassong, Bennett and Martin as our CB''s in a few days time.

Only two fit for purpose strikers (Promotion, Promotion, Promotion? Get to fu(k Moxey you disingenuous troll!)

Can''t afford to sack the manager (Why hasn''t the club announced they''re suing the sun for printing lies?)

Lost out on main targets over 2-3 million in each deal (This seems to have happened for the last 3 or 4 windows)

Around 8 Million in debt next year when we don;''t go up (No action taken to improve the situation, guess we''ll live with the debt then...)

Properly disillusioned and hacked off at this bloody club right now. We as fans are being dragged kicking and screaming under a glass ceiling and I''m surprised quiet as it is now theres any noise or enthusiasm at all at CR on matchdays.[/quote]

As the facts emerge I can''t disagree with most of that.

There are a few Mr Angry''s around (sorry PC lovers) but I think the majority are Mr Disbelief''s at the moment.

Mind you by 5pm I might be a Mr Angry if another one of his ridiculous lines ups runs onto the pitch.

I don''t agree with the talk that the answer to our problems is selling lots of ''deadwood''. A lot of that ''deadwood'' are actually decent footballers who would get us promoted very comfortably under the likes of Rafa Benitez, of that I have no doubt. Therefore I personally don''t believe wholesale squad changes are the answer. Because we have a lot of good players whom in the right environment with a fresh philosophy and tactics would be different animals. Other stuff needs to change. That said, I would love to see Alex Neil turn it around, starting today, but it''s not looking likely unfortunately.