Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

You know who.....

... are only two points behind after tonight''s win. When was the last time they were above us ? Going to be toxic on Monday if it continues to go tit''s up.

They were second in the league seven points above us and minding the gap two years ago. Stuff ''em! Please don''t anyone go back to using them as a stick. It''s ugly and sooooo 2009....

If only we were them.

I heard that Delia turned Evans down and that cost us getting Keane as manager. If only we''d shown that sort of ambition we wouldn''t be in this mess and complaining about our owner and manager.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]They were second in the league seven points above us and minding the gap two years ago. Stuff ''em! Please don''t anyone go back to using them as a stick. It''s ugly and sooooo 2009....[/quote]I beg to differ on that one young master nutty slackIt was actually 10 points above us over the New Year, this very day they were 2nd on 47 and we were struggling in 7th on 37 pointsHow did it end ?Us in 3rd on 86 points, them 6th on 78 pointswere that to happen again (us only) we would finish on 83 points - a certain play off place

We''re heading to tier 3 not tier 1 with Neil in charge. I simply don''t believe that some on this board have actually been watching our matches - the players have given up. It can only end one way. The R word.

Not true HC. I don''t why you bother posting such morbid nonsense? Either way we''ll still be in the Champ next season and pushing for promotion with a youthful squad willing to give it their all and some cheeky parachute payments minus Alex Neil.

[quote user="Morgan"]But isn''t it boring having to read absolute s!!!e from those who have nothing to add except the same thing every other day?[/quote]Yes it does occasionally. But the more level headed of us here have a moral obligation to keep talking them down off the ledge.[:)]

Morgan wrote the following post at 31/12/2016 2:52 AM:

This is why I always enjoy or pay attention at least to your posts Morty so keep up the good work

Agreed Morgan. It''s always a treat.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Love you Morty ,, love you Morty ,, tongue brown .

Like listening to a "lights out " conversation at boarding school 😳😳😬😫😫[/quote]

Lol.

''''But the more level headed of us here have a moral obligation to keep talking them down off the ledge.''''...Morty

But there are others that you like to nudge to the precipice, are there not?

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]''''But the more level headed of us here have a moral obligation to keep talking them down off the ledge.''''...Morty

But there are others that you like to nudge to the precipice, are there not?[/quote]Indeed, there are a few I would take great pleasure in drop kicking right off the precipice.[:)]