Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Best Result?

What do you guys think would be the best result against Brentford? I know some of you might feel the need to ridicule me for even asking. However given the current state of affairs, it''s one I''m struggling to answer myself.

Win -Alex Neil will hold on for at least another week or two.

Draw - We get a point, however we should be beating Brentford any day of the week given our resources compared to them. The pressure will remain on Alex Neil to go.

Loss - Another week of the same, plus plans of protesting against Derby. It would pile on the pressure even more and Delia and Co might be forced to act.

Personally I will take a draw. I just feel if we win, we will play into Moxeys hands and I have lost faith that Alex Neil is capable of getting us promoted this season.

A win. All wins for the next few months to propel us into the play offs so all negativity would disappear. I would dream Brighton and Newcastle to fail but probably won''t happen.

The Derby game is vital, lose that and we could be at least 9 points off the play-off places. As much as I want Neil out I want us to win the next 2 matches and then the next 3 after that. Maybe then and only then would I change my mind!

[quote user="mr footy"]Best result would be a win 3 points and confidence restored.[/quote]

You know that won''t happen right? We beat these 5-0 and we didn''t get any better after it, the only way were getting out of this is for him to go.

Always a win.

Not sure why any true fan would struggle with that?

Best result would be a confident win followed by another on Monday. Chances are slim but ya never know

JF wrote the following post at 31/12/2016 12:30 PM:

Best result would be a confident win followed by another on Monday. Chances are slim but ya never know

👍

[quote user="lake district canary"]A win is the only "best" result.  Any genius wanting any other result needs their head examined.

[/quote]

Shock horror. Lakey says something at least 99% of people agree with!

In all seriousness, the best result is always a win, regardless of everything else going on