Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Any Norwich fans hoping we beat Brentford today?

Or will beating Brentford relegate us?

Or would you rather we lose today so the noose tightens on Alex Neil?

Or don''t you care any more while the Cook is in charge of the dolls house?

Yes, have my tickets and leaving in couple of hours, Neil has to go and have to believe the change will come soon enough. We have to stay ahead of the scum, so 4 points from today and monday all help.

OTBC

A real fan never want''s their team to lose, regardless of who''s in charge.

Defeat puts us more in trouble, a win helps should a new manager come in with team morale

I hope we win and kick on, but just don''t see it Phil, but it cannot be denied that losing will heap a hell of a lot of pressure on AN, and this last ten ten games have shown that he does really need to go.
As for the Delia situation, what are we as fans going to do? She is Queen of The Carra and that''s that as far I see.

[quote user="Syteanric"]A real fan never want''s their team to lose, regardless of who''s in charge.

Defeat puts us more in trouble, a win helps should a new manager come in with team morale[/quote]
Of course a win is what we all want, but it won''t help get AN moved on, and both short term and long term, that''s what is needed.

Definitely want us to win. Worst case scenario 2 losses, Neil sacked, Irvine in charge for the rest of the season, key players leave, relegation battle.

I''m a bit worried about today, can a side we murdered 5-0 just 28 days ago really be good enough to turn it around to beat us today?

the best hope is that any lingering fog around the London area gets the game postponed and we can move onto Monday and give it to the board and managment both barrels....

Always want them to win but it cannot disguise the previous few games mediocrity and the managers ineptitude.

Lat time we played Brentford, we won well and played well, that is what I want to see, and then repeat it at home on Monday, but this season so far has shown us a different outcome is more likely, ie. we beat Brentford, play well enough, but then Derby beat us, with the much maligned Mr McClaren outwitting Alex Neil fairly easily, sad, but likely.

I''d love us to go on a long unbeaten run, Alex Neil to stop subbing the in-form goalscorer after 60 minutes etc, and for him to save his job.  I like Alex and it''s a shame to see this situation as I still believe he will do a good job somewhere, just as Hughton is doing.  

[quote user="Phil Collins"]Or will beating Brentford relegate us?

Or would you rather we lose today so the noose tightens on Alex Neil?

Or don''t you care any more while the Cook is in charge of the dolls house?[/quote]
How about you Phil?

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Lat time we played Brentford, we won well and played well, that is what I want to see, and then repeat it at home on Monday, but this season so far has shown us a different outcome is more likely, ie. we beat Brentford, play well enough, but then Derby beat us, with the much maligned Mr McClaren outwitting Alex Neil fairly easily, sad, but likely.[/quote]
I was at Brentford in the last promotion season when we won under Adams and Jerome scored a brace, if I remember correctly. We went top of the Championship and then the decline started before Alex took over.  

I would never want us to lose but it is a surreal atmosphere at the moment as we flounder whilst the board refuse to act. The season is lost as far as going up and we are not going down this season its all about next season now and we are at a real tipping point. The managerial and transfer decisions over the next few weeks will heavily influence the next few seasons. For the first time in memory I am not going to a cup game when I could have made it which is very significant for me but will re new my ticket next season regardless but hoping we are all together and in a healthier state than at the moment. I do think there is a possibility not all season tickets will be sold next year

I wouldn''t say I want us to lose at all, but what ever the outcome is I just don''t feel as bothered as I usually would. I don''t feel myself caring as much in general at the moment and sure some of the others can agree with that?

It would take a huge performance today from the players to appease me as things currently are, an unconvincing victory or sloppy performance would not change anything.

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]We either need a good three points or a new manager.

The last thing we need today is a draw which will leave us in limbo.[/quote]

...a draw would still leave us with a record of 2 wins from 12... #neilout

Winning is what the heart says but sometimes the head says something different.Normally I''m not happy about us losing unless we''ve nothing to play for and it b*ggers up a Wolves or Ipswich promotion bid. Under Chris Hughton and his awful football it got to the stage where two or three defeats on the spin might have signalled the end but he somehow kept pulling the odd result out of the hat to stave off dismissal. I was so depressed with it all I must admit I was torn then.I don''t think we''re quite at that stage with Alex Neil but I think the results will take care of the situation anyway without having to sell our souls. We''ll probably end up beating Brentford today and surely Rotherham on the 14th. Derby at Carrow Rd on Monday and ironically Wolves and dear old Paul Lambert is another matter.It''s always the home crowds that deliver the final verdict.

Ipswich is not on my radar while we are playing. At half time and full time I thoroughly enjoy it if they are losing or lost. Do you keep one eye on them and one on us Smiffy?

Some of the best rants I''ve ever heard have been when we lost and we hear after that they lost. Our cheers get drowned out by angry miserableists "so that''s ok then we''re shat but they are too....."

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Ipswich is not on my radar while we are playing. At half time and full time I thoroughly enjoy it if they are losing or lost. Do you keep one eye on them and one on us Smiffy?

Some of the best rants I''ve ever heard have been when we lost and we hear after that they lost. Our cheers get drowned out by angry miserableists "so that''s ok then we''re shat but they are too....."[/quote]Nice swerve Nigel, I know getting a straight answer to a straight question is not on the radar for some on here.Perhaps it''s just as well we''re all liquorice, eh ?

I get that everybody wants a win it''s our team we support

BUT i will say it

IF we lost and AN was 100 % going to be sacked i would take it

If a change was to take place now before the transfer window we could still make the play offs and have a good transfer window

For the short and long term and only if he was 100 % sacked tonight i would take a loss

i am sure we would be able to make the 3pts up if he was sacked but if we gained 3 pts today it might be another 10 games till we do it again

i would not take a loss if he was still going to be manager monday