Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Change of Formation?

Will there be a change in formation today? I have a funny feeling there might be. Three at the back and I would go with Bennett, Martin and Klose and two up front.

OTBC

Oh, how I hope there will be a change of formation. In fact I believe that may be the only way AN gets out of the big hole he is in.

Even though I am not a great Bennett fan I can see little alternative to playing him on the right of the three ....... which is a pity!

These centre back have yet to make three at the back work and with bennett it will struggle.

Only 45 mins to find out but 352 looks odds on.

Without Dorrans and Howson, we basically have no engine.  Perhaps we will look to go wide and use two target men, but I think we will stick to 4-5-1 and play Tettey and perhaps Thompson in centre holding roles.
Which, you know, could be interesting.

Well looks like we''re going three CB and two up top today! Strange or can Martin or pinto play left back?

Change indeed.

This is better. A clear intent to move the ball forward sooner and maybe even three at the back.

[quote user="ricardo"]he only knows one formation, so no, no change.[/quote]

Ye of little faith Ricardo, I though you knew me better than that (smiley face thingy).

Phil,

And you think I would share them with anyone and reduce my winnings??

The question mark in the title was superfluous.

3412 suits the available players, Morris on bench shows why 2 up front is a risk. Fingers crossed Bennett can concentrate and manage Horgan better than the home game.

We used to play 4 1 4 1 so I know he''s capable of change. I''d go with a flat 4 4 2 with Bassong up front. I''m still drunk from last night.