Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

fifa 06

any body bought the new fifa game and watched the intro when they start talking about football, and they show goals, tackles in real life.Then they show the mighty yellow army singing and dancing away, its only brief so i cant see what year it was but we looked good.

oh and the game is good too.

"Not all Norwich fans are from Norfolk some are from Suffolk so there!"

ive ordered it, and im only getting it simply because norwich are on it.

Ea are lucky, if norwich were still in the prem id only get pro evo, but as they arnt ill settle for both, and eventually make norwich in pro evo 5.

FIFA is ok. But personally I''ll be saving my dosh for the superior Pro Evolution Soccer 5, which is out in 3 weeks time.

Big Iwan was down as one of the all time "Classic" strikers last time, along with Di Stefano and Maradona. Who''d have thought?

Gutted that norwich are no longer in the premiership as they will no longer by on the new pro evo. Fifa is a god awful game, I''ve never been tempted to swear on this forum before, Worthy''s tactics, bad challenges, awful performances....But this game, is truly..well..rubbish. Buy Pro Evo 5, There really is no contest. I''m into my 12th season with Norwich on pro evo 4, with 8 trebles under my belt. Also some norwich players with a bit of training turn out to be world class. Lewis is the best keeper in the game, who''d have thought.

The amount of gormless kids and idiots that come into where I work and ask for Fifa...Admitadlly I live in ipswich and theyre not the brightest of sorts down here....

i have always been a fan of fifa compared to pro evo, but i still think that evo is good. on the fifa there is a retro setting you can play one of the old games i think from about 1876, it just shows how far theses games have come.

got to stop talking about computer games now I''m sounding like a nerd damn and i thought i was sort of cool.

hi ...

I must agree ... I only bought FIFA O4 and 05 for the norwich element. Last time they were in the prem and a game was Fifa 95. Good in its day but dated now!

As for gameplay PRO EVE is the king. I was a FIFA man for ages until I played Pro Evo on the X box. And it rules. Better controls and gameplay.

Can you get Norwich on the X box version of Pro Evo? I have it and it mainly only shows international teams and euro teams. No prem or Champ divs. Or is it only the PC version that has Norwich?

Cheers

I''ve got Winning Eleven 11 the japanese version of pro evo 5. Its very different to PE4 in that its much more of a simulation. Much slower. No more running past the entire defence and scoring with your eyes closed. Games are now all 1-0, 3-2 either way etc rather than 5 or 6-0 on 6 star difficulty rating every game. Bit fustrating at first as you have to use r2 sprint, as with r1 sprint you just get tackled. Good once you get used to it, but so far, I haven''t found it quite as slick as pro evo 4. Hopefully the UK version will iron out some of the flaws.

PS Norwich are still on the Jap version...Ashtons in there, but none of the summer signings.

In pro evo 4 if you play jarvis every game to up his stats he becomes legendary and he is now the all time top scorer in the whole of the master league.

Either way I dont intend to buy fifa 06 as I get fifa every year, play it once, then pick up pro evo and play that instead. Might not look as pretty and have the proper kits/leagues but gameplay is miles better.

Pro Evo is God.

I have an updated memory card with this seasons Premiership (pah!) and Championship leagues (well not all the Championship Teams as the max league side is 20....but all the important ones), updated Kits, sponsors and transfers etc.

If anyone wants a copy - send me your memory card and a SAE (Both recorded delivery just incase) and I''ll update it for you.

The Doc is awesome as centre back, Saf scores from the centre circle and you can beat the scummers at Portaloo road......Its just like real life.

Barry

BTW I know I should get out more.

Pro Evo is far superior than fifa IMO.

If any of you guys are interested in playing on xbox live and joining the best league for pro evo there is, go check this site out, you won''t be disapointed

http://www.proevonetwork.com

There is about 3 Norwich supporters currently on the site, and as there are 120 league competitors more Norwich fans are needed.

its not norwich fans at the beginning....its some foriegn team...dunno who

...i bought it the day it came out and it seems alright...one this that REALLY annoys me tho...flags!
when you play a game, the homw fans will be waving flags and falgs will be hung around the stadium.... norwich dont have proper falgs....their stupid generic yellow patterned flags... but whats really annoying is that small teams like leighton orient and oxford united....even cheltenham town have thier own proper flags and colours and logos, but not norwich...
even last time in fifa 2005, norwich and crystal palace were the only 2 prem teams in the game to not have thier own flags....

i think the world has a bias against norwich

fifa is bl**dy awful, i''m sorry

pro evo is the best thing since huckerbys birth.  the passing and movement on fifa is as good as that of phil murlyne