Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Brentford Match Thread

According to the BBC - In a bid to end their poor run of form, Norwich go to an innovative

3-4-1-2 formation, with Cameron Jerome and Nelson Oliveira both up

front.

[quote user="sonyc"]Purple...I think Oliveira has better close control and carves out opportunities whereas Jerome hustles and harries better. But if we found a workable up front duo then that would be pleasing. Such a shame we have waited til last chance saloon to see it on the pitch.[/quote]They are not the exactly same or have exactly the same attributes but they are not complentarily different in the way, say, Boyer and MacDougall were. I think that is the reason they have hardly played together.

Playing a home line up away from home against a decent side who had an off day when we thrashed them. They will be a different animal today.

Personally, I''m not sure but happy to be proved wrong.

Please don''t say "I''m happy to be proved wrong" creaking hate that

My confidence is low based on recent individual performances but my interest is piqued with a new formation

Good to see two up front.....just a shame they''re playing like a couple of donkeys so far......

Brady has upped his game at last........clearly playing for a transfer.

Nelson and Cams both tend to drift out wide, at least with two of them there we seem to more consistently have at least one striker in the box now. How often have we seen balls going into a box with no yellow shirts in this season.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Wow we look half decent against a bee very poor Brentford side.

It''s out year !!!!😡😡😡

Board and AN OUT !!![/quote] apologies no spell check and into the new year spirit very early 🍺🍺🍺

Draw is no good for anybody, even AN, he''d be better off losing and trotting off with his bag of money back to bonnie Scotland.

A poor spectacle against poor opposition, who are just slightly worse than we are. No industry in midfield, no invention from the back and a lack of talent up front.

team been set up to not lose, not to go out and win against a poor team we demolished not long ago

no bottle

weve got two strikers at last and i cant remember any more than 2 crosses that got anywhere near them, mainly because they were the ones swanning around on the wing whilst brady cut inside

pitchard running around like a headless chicken, cant knock his work rate but hes lost in this formation

SACK THE USELESS FUCKING IDIOT FFS

Same old and no leg room. No clapping, no booing. Resignation, not hope, not dispair. Monday awaited. Last one out turn off the lights. For the record Brentford look awful much like we do.

Ricardo, starting to get the feeling that they will give him the transfer window to try and put it right! Don''t hold out too much hope of him getting that right though.

Wow, this is terrible

Mulumbu seems to be on the plane already, missing Howsons energy on the middle

Brady looks better in this formation

Defence look ok, but Brentford are awful so not sure we can take anything from it

Pritchard anonymous, Oliviera dropping deep & linking well but no service going forward, Jerome missing chances he should bury