Sign in to follow this  
Lewis DW

Oh Cameron!

Boots on the wrong feet today??!! He had a shocker in a game where we played two up front and all wanted to see it work...

Disappointed.

Well done AN for changing the formation and trying something different though

Get your tin helmet out mate,you''re about to cop some flak.

Agreed. But it''s a results business and we''re only heading one way now

Not taking our chances is one of the main reasons we got relegated last year. Not to knock Oliveira as I think he''s done well (although I still can''t figure why it took AN so long to start playing him) but not addressed well enough, similar to our defence. That Gayle chap we half heartedly tried to sign last year, hows he getting on?

Frustrating game by Cameron Jerome. A real class striker would had a hat-trick today, but there were also a few good signs from him apart from his bad finishing as he was in the right places to get chances. His body language isn''t good, it looks like he doesn''t care. I hope Alex Neil will try Jacob Murphy in the striker position aside Nelson Oliveira next game.

He is a striker who needs, most of the time, three or four chances to score one. He isn''t alone of course and even though the match was dire, Brentford were weak enough to let us create two sitters that unfortunately Jerome missed.

I don''t believe in God, Fate or Magic but there is always a pattern that when you are doing badly, more bad things happen to you.