Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Alex Neil's planning for our next games ?

From our website

Brady''s dismissal means he is set to serve a one-game suspension, potentially ruling him out for the visit of Steve McClaren''s side to Carrow Road.

"I thought the red card was harsh," City boss Alex Neil told reporters in his post-match press conference.

"We will look to appeal but with the proximity to the next game I''m not sure it''s possible. It''s certainly something we will discuss."

If you are not sure of the rules Alex please check the FA website - Brady is banned for 3 games ?

How can the club get something like this so wrong ?

[quote user="We will b back"]From our website

Brady''s dismissal means he is set to serve a one-game suspension, potentially ruling him out for the visit of Steve McClaren''s side to Carrow Road.

"I thought the red card was harsh," City boss Alex Neil told reporters in his post-match press conference.

"We will look to appeal but with the proximity to the next game I''m not sure it''s possible. It''s certainly something we will discuss."

If you are not sure of the rules Alex please check the FA website - Brady is banned for 3 games ?

How can the club get something like this so wrong ?[/quote]http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/norwich-city-derby-county-team-news-3494285.aspxUtterly bizarre. Our official website is blatantly wrong!

At least the guy responsible puts his name to his work. But maybe it''s just his User Name. Indeed, I''m wondering if he is actually Crafty Canary who last night thought Howson was suspended for three games ........... [;)]