Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

What do you think?

On Facebook I''ve seen some links posted by fans saying AN has 2 games left to save us (including last night) and that if he goes Hogson has been planned for his replacement as he knows Delia, just like Lambert knew McNally. I don''t know whether or not this is true.

Personally last night''s performance sounded much better to me, Klose back, Pinto playing wingback which I think is his preferred position - probably better than fullback for Brady too, and 2 starting upfront which a lot of us have been calling for. Looks like we need to sign a new forward though as CJ failed

AN likes to play attacking football and if he wants to do that 3-4-1-2 is far better than 4-2-3-1. Although I had lost my belief in AN, I have got a bit back as I felt we played much better although I know just about everyone will say that this was just because it was Brentford. I want to see this formation play a bit more as we''ve been calling for it for ages.

I just felt he should have brought Wes on for Pritchard at HT

A loss tomorrow and he will be gone, awful timing again by our board as it''s smack in the window. A win would buy him the rest of the season in my opinion as I doubt they would give him the window to improve and then sack him

JF I feel that they will do exactly that unfortunately, give him the window for the chance to turn it round. Just my hunch but it wouldn''t surprise me.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]JF I feel that they will do exactly that unfortunately, give him the window for the chance to turn it round. Just my hunch but it wouldn''t surprise me.[/quote]Ron, you just spoilt my coffee and bisquits!

Sorry OR. But it raises an important question. What type of bisquits and were you dunking them????

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Sorry OR. But it raises an important question. What type of bisquits and were you dunking them????[/quote]Gingers.................of course, how else do you eat ''em!

If Moxey''s objective really is promotion this season then defeat tomorrow really has to see the end of Neil. Realistically defeat means we need to start planning and shaping the squad for next season and that surely couldn''t include Neil.

I feel sure that if we lose tomorrow then he will be sacked and the new manager will be installed very quickly with the window open. We already know it is going to be very busy with some major sales likely.

Not sure what will happen with a draw. Maybe also will mean he goes. Lets face it we are on course for about a 60 point finish, give or take a point or two.

Cant be long now, we watched him yesterday from the final whistle he did not go to any of his players, would not look at the away fans and waled across the pitch to the tunnel just in front of us with his head down looked well and truly ready to go, just waiting on the cheque!

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Sorry OR. But it raises an important question. What type of bisquits and were you dunking them????[/quote]Gingers.................of course, how else do you eat ''em with no teeth![/quote]Sorted OR. [;)][:D]

I''m quite partial to a ginger myself. Well, more Auburn if truth be told!😆

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Sorry OR. But it raises an important question. What type of bisquits and were you dunking them????[/quote]Gingers.................of course, how else do you eat ''em with no teeth![/quote]Sorted OR. [;)][:D][/quote]Cheeky bu**er, been waiting for a chance to do a little post interference again?[;)]  Ron and I were having a perfectly sensible conversation about bisquits if you don''t mind.lolRon................partial to a slice of auburn myself as it happens...........just ignore Lapps.[;)]

OR, ''post interference''? Isn''t there a law against that?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]OR, ''post interference''? Isn''t there a law against that?[/quote]Only if it''s the Royal Mail..................as usual Lapps has used a gap in the law to avoid prosecution under said law, to alter fellow posters wording to imply physical disability in a derogatory fashion.  Not for the first time I might add.[;)][:D]

Ah, when he said ''sorted'' was he referring to Royal Mail! He he!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Ah, when he said ''sorted'' was he referring to Royal Mail! He he![/quote]Probably, or more likely that he''d got one over on me...............again![:D]

I know what you mean, at the very least he depicted a man under severe pressure, not sure where his friends are....

Klose, Naismith and Martin (if I got it correct) giving their shirts to the crowd too, gestures of farewell or appreciation depending on how you would like to spin it :-)

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Ron Manager"]OR, ''post interference''? Isn''t there a law against that?[/quote]Only if it''s the Royal Mail..................as usual Lapps has used a gap in the law to avoid prosecution under said law, to alter fellow posters wording to imply physical disability in a derogatory fashion.  Not for the first time I might add.[;)][:D][/quote]I didn''t realise having no teeth was considered a physical disability OR, blimey, I could have been claiming all those years. [:S][;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Ron Manager"]OR, ''post interference''? Isn''t there a law against that?[/quote]Only if it''s the Royal Mail..................as usual Lapps has used a gap in the law to avoid prosecution under said law, to alter fellow posters wording to imply physical disability in a derogatory fashion.  Not for the first time I might add.[;)][:D][/quote]I didn''t realise having no teeth was considered a physical disability OR, blimey, I could have been claiming all those years. [:S][;)][/quote]rofl  Cheeky s*d.  Happy New Year Lapps.