Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc till the end

Klose linked with West Brom and Hamburg!!!

This just shows that Alex Neil is not playing Klose for personal reasons!! We all know overall Klose is our best defender and should be playing, but he''s sat on the bench for 7 games and if we sell him in a few weeks, A. Nobody can blame him, B. We won''t get anywhere near 7 million for him so another bit of shocking business by the club!!! The manager got rid of Johnson for his own personal reasons and now one of the best defenders we''ve had in a long time is set to leave. Oh it''s ok we have Bassong and Bennett and they''re constant goal scoring opportunities being missed along with calamity defending πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

We''re just going to have to get used to the board planning long term rather than chucking absolutely everything at this season.

Expensive, older internationals will gradually be replaced by cheaper, younger punts with ''promotion, promotion, promotion'' becoming the target for Neil by the end of his decade at the helm.

I can see the loans like Sibierski and like again, with the likes of Turner back in the squad come February.

Not sure what other players make of this set up, when Canos who was exceptional in this league, Pritchard who was exceptional in this league cant even get into the team.

I''m not sure there''s many players who will see us in a positive light at the moment.

January will be a very interesting month.

Klose is clearly the first one out of the door - it wouldnt surprise me if a deal is already done & will be announced as soon as the window is open

If Neil had played him made him a important part of the team then he would not have wanted to move

The only way to keep Klose now is to get in a new forward thinking Manager with good man management skills

just one of the players used to better managers and coaches that have had enough of AN tactics

As cantiaci points out its all about next season now; minimising our loss (transfer fee and wages) is the right decision for the club.

He, Brady,& Naismith are likely to be the easy ones to shift on, albeit at a loss - there will be takers.

Shifting out those wanting the easy life by enforcing their one year options as no one is interested enough is the biggest threat to any rebuilding over the next 18 months

He won''t go to West Brom. Reckon he will go back to Germany, I don''t think Hamburg are short of a bob or two.

Brady will go Leicester, Palace or West Brom.

He had a few good games in the prem dire in the championship. Good riddance to a player who lacks heart, bravery and desire to play in the championship and be a good professional attitude wise.

Hamburg are in danger of being relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time in their history, so defensive reinforcements may be near the top of their agenda. Would imagine Hamburg can easily match his wages, and playing in front of 50,000+ every week would surely appeal. Hopefully we should be able to recoup most of what we paid for him.

Klose made clear in the summer that he wanted to go, a preference reinforced by a warning from his international manager that not playing top tier football would jeopardise his chances of selection for his country. He is a victim of the club''s mistaken policy of hanging on to our "best" players. Same goes for Brady. The policy was mistaken, but don''t let''s pretend most of you lot weren''t solidly behind it.

Agree with coops - plenty of skill but no fight. Won''t be missed at this level.

We will get our money back on Klose, you don''t sell in January at a loss it''s when the desperate clubs come to the party.

[quote user="Bagster"]We will get our money back on Klose, you don''t sell in January at a loss it''s when the desperate clubs come to the party.[/quote]With an unaffordable wage bill come May and under performing players to shift, I''m afraid its us who are looking desperate. If we get our money back on close we will be lucky. Naismith will certainly be at a loss if he goes at all, either way its a serious leakage of money with little return. Brady is the only one likely to make us a few quid.

This is so wrong were you in the meeting held a day after went down before the season had finished ??

if so and you can look up my post at the time Tim Klose was one of the first to say he would stay when we went down

redmond was 1st one to say he was off its all down in black and white on this message board somewhere

Great social media clown but don''t care all that much. Get someone in who can grind it out in the Champ ''cos that''s where we''re at and going to be for the next season. Something we should have realised over last summer...

Problem is being midtable in the champs means if we let this quality of player leave we won''t be signing similar this window.

The thought of Klose going fills me with despair. A year ago he was a symbol of ambition and hope that we wanted to stay in the PL/ Now he''s been frozen out by a manager well out of his depth even as his defensive replacements ship 2 goals a game, about to be offloaded to try and mitigate an enormous wage bill while freeloaders like Jarvis, Bassong and Turner continue to draw a salary while dragging the club down to the depths, all because of weak, spineless decision making at BOD level.

Everything I felt at Wembley, all the joy and happiness, I now feel massively disillusioned with the club, its management and apparently a supporting majority that seems happy to "keep the faith" and accept years of mediocrity and wasted legacy.

Jeezuz CW, hang out with your family, go to the pub with your friends, surely NC doing badly isn''t the be all in your life! πŸ˜‰

Things will work out I''m pretty sure! Klose wasn''t up for the fight in the Championship as rigid as he was in the PL. I don''t understand the constant pandering to ''what was'', I fear that''s where the board and AN''s mentality still remains. We''re now a Champ club and must cut the cloth to see fit. Employ staunch CB''s willing to put the graft in, whether that''s young and hungry or journeymen able to help us for the push of a solitary season, build from the back and our possible PL return isn''t such a pipe dream.

Ultimately I feel a lot of our headspace is still PL thinking and as I''ve written on here before, we have the skeleton of a great future youth setup if only we had the managerial nous to implement it.

[quote user="FCC"]Agree with coops - plenty of skill but no fight. Won''t be missed at this level.[/quote]

Drive me mad these posts--They would rather have Ryan Bennetts fat arse lumbering about and conceding goals at will. He makes Bassong look worse than he is!

Bet these posters loved Gary Doherty.

[quote user="Morgan"]Jeezuz CW, hang out with your family, go to the pub with your friends, surely NC doing badly isn''t the be all in your life! πŸ˜‰

Things will work out I''m pretty sure! Klose wasn''t up for the fight in the Championship as rigid as he was in the PL. I don''t understand the constant pandering to ''what was'', I fear that''s where the board and AN''s mentality still remains. We''re now a Champ club and must cut the cloth to see fit. Employ staunch CB''s willing to put the graft in, whether that''s young and hungry or journeymen able to help us for the push of a solitary season, build from the back and our possible PL return isn''t such a pipe dream.

Ultimately I feel a lot of our headspace is still PL thinking and as I''ve written on here before, we have the skeleton of a great future youth setup if only we had the managerial nous to implement it.[/quote]Morgan, that "skeleton of a great future youth setup" hasn''t come about by accident. Thompson, Maddison, Pritchard, Canos, haven''t ended up here by accident. Even your point about PL fixation may do an injustice to current board thinking (though completely justified as a reference to too many of our fans). 

This sale will be the first step in cementing our position in the mid to lower half of the championship. The sale of Klose and Brady, no matter how poor they have been for Neil, will greatly reduce the quality in the squad.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]This is so wrong were you in the meeting held a day after went down before the season had finished ??

if so and you can look up my post at the time Tim Klose was one of the first to say he would stay when we went down

redmond was 1st one to say he was off its all down in black and white on this message board somewhere[/quote]What Tim Klose said the day after we were relegated, and what he said three months later as the end of the transfer window approached were quite different. He wanted to go; he was told he wouldn''t be allowed to go; he resigned himself to staying at least until the January window.