Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Bad refereeing

As the highlights below will show he should have given a penalty to Brentford for Bennett''s shirt pulling.Likewise numerous ''rigorous'' challenges from Brentford were ignore, one where the City player was wrestled to the floor and he gave a free kick to  Brentford instead.The sending off can be seen below and given the slippery conditions, the fact Brady did jump at him or had his studs showing it should only have been a yellow... if that.highlights

Presuming we appeal, it will be interesting to see whether the panel supports the referee in his judgement on the Brady issue.

What worries me about no appeal is it leaves us woefully weak down the left with just Olsson as Toffolo is out on loan and Jarvis unfit. Looks like somebody will be asked to play out of position surprise,surprise.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]What worries me about no appeal is it leaves us woefully weak down the left with just Olsson as Toffolo is out on loan and Jarvis unfit. Looks like somebody will be asked to play out of position surprise,surprise.[/quote]

I do wonder how many games Jarvis has to have before he is considered fit?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]What worries me about no appeal is it leaves us woefully weak down the left with just Olsson as Toffolo is out on loan and Jarvis unfit. Looks like somebody will be asked to play out of position surprise,surprise.[/quote]We could stick Maddison on the left!