Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Hostile home crowd tomorrow?

I give it about 20 minutes if we are served up the same crap as last night, and if Derby score, well it ought to be a bear pit.

That pi$$ poor effort last night has only served to keep the pot simmering in my mind, it is on the verge of boiling over at any moment.

Do you really think so? Another post has talked of the Chase era but it is twenty years on and those protesters are now middle aged and looking forward to pants and socks for Christmas and wear hat, gloves and scarf to games.

I''m not being sarcastic but if posters on here thinking booing is out of order then I don''t believe it will happen.

And I think even the rhino skinned directors will get rid if it isn''t good tomorrow. They won''t need booing to convince them.

What''s worrying me is that the tickle in my throat may develop into a serious man flu!

Fishermens friends will be needed to gain maximum BOO volume and critical pitch (as it were).

Of course there won''t be, we turned the corner with a superb 0-0 draw at Brentford. What''s there to be angry about?

I expected a routine away win at Brentford yesterday. That we couldn''t deliver this against a side that loooked weaker than Blackburn does not augur well. Expect McClaren, a proper manager, to do a job on us tomorrow. A 2-0 Derby win where they never look in trouble. Restive Canaries, lots of clapping, and a narrative around rebuilding in tier 3.

dibbler wrote the following post at 01/01/2017 10:54 AM:

Been practicing my season ticket throwing skill, only got two hits out of twelve, must improve.

What''s your target dibber.

I normally practice on my mother in law.

Keelans.

I agree it isn''t anything like the Chase era, but discontent is bubbling and more substandard rubbish will illicit a response.

[quote user="VanWink"]What''s worrying me is that the tickle in my throat may develop into a serious man flu!

Fishermens friends will be needed to gain maximum BOO volume and critical pitch (as it were).[/quote]

Don''t get caught sucking a fishermens friend!!

A genuine question.

Is the wailing and nashing of teeth that is pretty much prevalent on this board, mirrored by the feeling amongst the Carrow Road crowd?

I only ask because it''s a while since I''ve been.

Johnny Stump wrote the following post at 01/01/2017 11:14 AM:

A genuine question.

Is the wailing and nashing of teeth that is pretty much prevalent on this board, mirrored by the feeling amongst the Carrow Road crowd?

I only ask because it''s a while since I''ve been.

Posts like that and you will be accused of being a Binner!

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I actually don''t think the crowd will turn nasty the age profile is too old but they have had football life sucked out of them[/quote]Define ''old'' YC.

Well the stadium certainly turned on Hughton when WBA came to town ... do you folks think emotions have reached that far??? They certainly hadn''t against Huddersfield.

One thing''s for sure - no clappers will be provided to hurl at Neil!

I''m starting to really not care, it''s hard to when you have no faith in the manager or several of the players. Becoming a bit apathetic to matchday at the Carra tbh.

Age is a relative thing but for whatever reason Norwich home crowds have one of the oldest profiles in the country and by and large 50 something''s do not kick off as quickly as they may have done in their 20s or even 30s. Not a criticism more an observation

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Well the stadium certainly turned on Hughton when WBA came to town ... do you folks think emotions have reached that far??? They certainly hadn''t against Huddersfield.

One thing''s for sure - no clappers will be provided to hurl at Neil![/quote]

Maybe we could hurl happy clappers at Neil!

The funny thing is, today''s hostile crowd is a puppy compared to hostile crowds of old, some fans growing hissy fits and posting threads like LDC about fans booing, wow a few boos from the snakeit and areas round the ground is just child''s play to previous times.

Hostile no, slightly narked yes no doubt.

From my perspective the booing has never reached Hughton proportions so far this season. Very little at the end of games and just a moderate amount during substitutions.

When it goes it will go quickly. Tomorrow will be the key game.

There are still a few people posting on here who haven''t made their minds up on whether to sack Alex Neil. The question becomes how bad will it have to get?What will it take for them to wake up and realise that Neil and Delia are killing the club?

This nonsense is in thread after thread. The crowd could well turn nasty tomorrow or it could well not. But you people critising our fans are either hypocrits or dont go. Which is it?

Well I''m 24 and spent all my new year''s Eve booing at the Tele, particularly when the Norwich game was on.

Do I fit the criteria to "kick off" appropriately?

[quote user="hogesar"]Well I''m 24 and spent all my new year''s Eve booing at the Tele, particularly when the Norwich game was on.

Do I fit the criteria to "kick off" appropriately?[/quote]You need to allow yourself to hate Alex Neil. Don''t show him any mercy and the rest should follow.