Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Derby?

Mine would be -                  Ruddy       Bennett Martin KlosePinto  Tettey Mulumbu Olsson               Howson Wes                   Oliveira

Hope we play with the back three again.

I think Mulumbu may have played his last game for a while due to Africa cup.

Probably the same as yesterday, except with Howson in for Mulumbu or Tettey depending on Neils AFCoN view

Yes Jerome missed chances, but he actually had the chances to miss

Maybe Wes in for Pritchard as behind 2 strikers there is nobody better. As a curveball, what about Murphy behind the 2 strikers? Defenders dont like pace running at them

Obv Olsson in for Brady, appeal dependent - Brady probably had his best game for a long time

A team that plays as a team would be good.

A team that shows some passion.

A team that demonstrated its talents.

A team that retains the bloody ball would be good.

We won''t go 3 at the back again.

Bet we go:

Ruddy

Pinto Martin Klose Olsson

Howson Tettey

Murphy Hoolahan Naismith

Oliveria

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Klose

Pinto Tettey howson pritchard

wes

murphy Oliveira

Jerome was so bad i think we could use murphy buzzing around Oliveria i would think murphy would have taken had took one of the chances jerome had

The team is completely irrelevant- Alex Neil has proved time and time again that he is poor tactically and poor with subs. He can''t get the best out of any set of players he puts out.

I would play the same as last night with Olsson in for Brady, Wes in for Pritchard, Howson in for Mulumbu if he''s absent due to the cup, and possibly Jacob in for Jerome

How on earth will Pritchard be able to gain any confidence if he is in an out of the team and each time he plays its with different players and formation.

Also, Jerome was appalling and has been for the last 1 1/2 seasons, it''s nonsense to say he was at least in position to miss, if he wasn''t playing somebody else would be in that position and far likelier to score. He is the forward equivalent of Bassong

Well if Jerome now plays like a donkey, and AN will never play Laffs, we won''t miss playing 2 up front!