king canary

Today's Team

Disappointed to see we''ve ditched the back 3 already and dropped Pritchard

Ruddy

Pinto Martin Klose Olsson

Tettey Howson

Murphy Naismith Hoolahan

Oliveria

well i did expect some rotation due to game coming so quick but no wonder we have no style or system the players heads are spinning with tactics changed by the game

Derby is a completely different challenge to Brentford so not surprised we have reverted.

Olssons does not offer the same quality on the ball as brady and it suits howson to be allow to get further forward, not sure it would suit him to sit deep so probably makes sense.

I''d just like to see him give Pritchard a run, rather than dropping him as soon as he has one average game.

Nice to see Klose back, think Bennett can feel a bit hard done by a he played well vs Brentford.

We''ve also got three defenders on the bench. Is there nobody from the youth team it might be worth giving a bench spot to?

@morty

He was pretty average tbh but I''d like to see him get a bit of a run in his preferred position. He seems to be on a shorter leash than others (Brady being an obvious example) which I don''t think is particularly fair.

Pritchard wasnt great but not poor either. I am a wes fan but tomorrow is here and we should be giving pritchard that pitch time

Mind you it could simply be 2 games in 3 days rotation, which as we saw with huddersfield is sensible

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i agree with dropping jerome though he was terrible against brentford[/quote]

He did miss sitters. But he was in place to miss them so you could say the system was working to get a striker in the box for a change.

But I can understand he would be the one dropped to play only one up front.