Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Jacob Murphy your stock could be never be as high as it is now

Liverpool with an offer that no doubt would suit us with a loan back.

Everton, soon and Tottenham interested, forget the extra money you will be working with great coaching teams and you would be loaned to championship clubs.

Next season you will be part of a NcFC team that may be a shadow of today and you will be the big fish. You will play if you make a move.

Your advisor should be Looking at the longevity of your career, join a top team who can give you better opportunities with coaching, world class players. There will be a lot of changes at carrow road and with that potentially a new manager wants a different style of play and your chance may well disappear to have a long career or to work under great managers as clubs who bring on young players.

To work under Klopp would be an amazing achievement and potentially make your career last longer.

I would not blame him if he went you have to take a chance like that as a career can be finished at anytime

he will earn good money here but a move like that would also set him up for life

also the coaching and manager would bring the best out of him

i can see him doing well at a bigger club and proving to be better than redmond if he is not already

You can see a sale like this coming. Probably not in this window but certainly in the summer window. I personally don''t think a move like that would be good for the lad, he will never play. But certainly to a mid/lower prem team

For me JF I think being loaned to a prem team in the lower half is better if he were to join Liverpool or any other prem team of their stature. He would not play for straight away but he would probably play for us this year on loan and then a premiership newbie would take him on loan next year. He would develop and in time maybe play for liverpool. The difference is they can get the ayers in the world to play in their team and hence he would have to be playing at a high level to reach that.

But development at those clubs and opportunities to be loaned to teams playing I the prem will move him on in his career. Be very interesting to see what happens and I hope he realised his stock could probably my be higher with the teams mentioned monitoring him

whatever happens we will sell him no where near his market value as a talented young english player likely to go on and be an international, bradley johnson aside weve sold cheap throughout delias reign where other clubs hold the big boys to ransom

if they want him make them pay well over the odds

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Stan, Grabban?[/quote]we didnt really make much on that though did we, take the 3 mill we paid for him plus agent fees and two years wages out of that 8 mill and theres probably not much profit in there

[quote user="coops"]He is nowhere near as good as people make out.[/quote]yeh but thats what everyone said about redmond and hes doing brilliantly now hes got some better quality players around him, we sold him far too cheap

what youre selling is the potential, and thats exactly what we should be pricing him for, 15 - 20 mill plus add ons, english players with his ability will be like gold dust over the next 5 - 8 years

hold out, make them pay, we dont need to sell him hes tied down to a contract here

So Stan are you saying Grabbans goals and play had nothing to do with us getting promoted to the premier league and the money that comes with it?

I remember when Man Utd were going to buy Chris Martin, how did that work out?

What a load of nonsense, a move to either Liverpool or Tottenham will be career suicide for a player of Murphy''s ability. He wont get into their side and although i think he is a good player he will need to develop significantly to be at that end of the premier league and his best chance of doing that is by staying as a full contracted player at this club until he hopefully outstrips us ability wise. The hoovering up of young talent who show any promise to the big clubs is one of the reasons english football is so shockingly poor at the moment.

Signed a 4 year deal and he has shown loyalty already but this is a Norwich Board desperate for money as we start to lower the wage bill and bring in much-needed finance. Of course young Jacob will become a major prize. I expect we will "reluctantly" sell him for between ££6m to £9m and then state how we can take advantage of the loan back.

As for Jacob, why wouldn''t you join a club like Liverpool and a manager like Klopp. Why, given the way the board is thinking would an ambitious player stay given that we will be less able to punch to our full weight and capacity? I guess it will depends on his level of ambition. I agree above that he would get more game time with us. But the economic circumstances will prevail.

don''t see the point of getting him back on loan this season as it''s a write off already. if we sell him we should concentrate on blooding Canos.

[quote user="iron_stan"]whatever happens we will sell him no where near his market value as a talented young english player likely to go on and be an international, bradley johnson aside weve sold cheap throughout delias reign where other clubs hold the big boys to ransom

if they want him make them pay well over the odds[/quote]There master iron head has the drop on the rest of us - he knows exactly what the fees, add ons etc are. Where us mortals have to guess.Of course it could all be more old bollo x from our pet hayseed (with the whiff of bin about him), so he has something to have another pop at our club about ... again.Back in your box binboy,

JM would not have signed for 4 years without stated clause on transfer fee, a £5m would probably the fee involved. Would not have agreed to a silly fee forget about £15m.

[quote user="Dan Dare"]There master iron head has the drop on the rest of us - he knows exactly what the fees, add ons etc are. Where us mortals have to guess.

[/quote]

where have I written a figure you turkey