Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match goers - are you prepared?

Are you prepared to let the manager get on with his job tomorrow?   Are you going to let him make the substitutions he wants and wait to the end of the match to judge whether they worked or not?   Or are you going to show dissent during the match because he hasn''t done what YOU want? I only ask, because it is going to be a tough game against Derby and if the game is as close as it was against Huddersfield or Reading, the team are going to need positive vibes to help them on, not negative stuff.  Thank you for thinking about this.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 2017-01-01 6:56 PM:

Are you prepared to let the manager get on with his job tomorrow? Are you going to let him make the substitutions he wants and wait to the end of the match to judge whether they worked or not? Or are you going to show dissent during the match because he hasn''t done what YOU want? I only ask, because it is going to be a tough game against Derby and if the game is as close as it was against Huddersfield or Reading, the team are going to need positive vibes to help them on, not negative stuff.

Thank you for thinking about this.

You really cannot help yourself, can you, pr1ck.

I was going to but with yet another self indulgent BS attention seeking post I''m going to boo and swear from minute 1.

New year, new strategy.How''s about we all make a concerted effort not to reply to Lakey''s increasingly desperate long-distance lectures? Please, let''s give it a go.Just imagine how satisfying it would be to watch one of his attention-seeking threads sink like a stone to the bottom of the board.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]New year, new strategy.How''s about we all make a concerted effort not to reply to Lakey''s increasingly desperate long-distance lectures? Please, let''s give it a go.Just imagine how satisfying it would be to watch one of his attention-seeking threads sink like a stone to the bottom of the board.[/quote]Bump. Don''t reply to him, you''re just giving him what he wants!

LDC, have you ever thought that, if the players were really behind their manager, negative vibes towards him may make them play even harder in support of him?

However, if the players are not behind the manager then negativity towards him will highlight the problem to those who can do something about it, the board.

If the manager has lost the players then the sooner something is done the better as there will be no way back.

In either case the negativity could be beneficial.

Of course, if we are winning well and playing well there will be none anyway!

Feeble effort for your New Year Lecture Lakey, must do better.I expected a gut wrenching, full blooded, stomach curdling, screeching call to arms but this is little more than a whimper.Get a grip man, LET''S BE ''AVIN YOU!!. [:@]

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]LDC, have you ever thought that, if the players were really behind their manager, negative vibes towards him may make them play even harder in support of him?

However, if the players are not behind the manager then negativity towards him will highlight the problem to those who can do something about it, the board.

If the manager has lost the players then the sooner something is done the better as there will be no way back.

In either case the negativity could be beneficial.

Of course, if we are winning well and playing well there will be none anyway![/quote]

Cheers for not jumping on the bandwagon of abusers.  What you say makes some sense up to a point, but it is not only the effect the negativity would have on the players that is the issue - its the encouragement it gives the opposition that can also make a difference.  I think all hostility should be reserved for the opposition, the ref and linesmen - and not at ourselves.

I think sometimes fans overstate their own importance. If the players are not behind the manager and not playing for him no amount of support from the stands will change that.

Now going back the the Lambert championship campaign, I would say the fans won us a few points that saying by almost willing the ball into the net late on. That''s the difference between everyone pulling in the same direction though

LDC, if the manager does what he is paid quite handsomely to do, which is to provide the club with a team that plays well and wins, he will have nothing to worry about.

The hostility will then only be for the opposition, the ref and linesmen.

So, you see, it really is in his hands.

"Cheers for not jumping on the bandwagon of abusers." - what, like calling someone a nonce for example?

A tin pot thread from a tin pot fan. Still, you''ve got all the attention that you desperately crave, I assume you have some major self-confidence issues.

And I, like many of the proper Carrow Road supporters, will support our team in any way we see fit, you pompous, clueless old man.

As always I shall react to what I see on the pitch in the manner I think most appropriate.

Is the grief you are getting here all mine and bor''s fault?

Or are you just continuing to prove me right that you are using this forum to troll for attention?

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Bank holiday tomorrow no excuse for not travelling down from the Lake District to take in the game[/quote]Won''t be able to, will be ''working'' or just ''out''..................

Why give him the attention he so craves. The OP was deliberately designed to illicit these responses, FTW was right, just ignore the pr@t!

I''m not a vet on these boards and at first I used to think the abuse LDC got was a little unfair. Not anymore. I don''t really understand why LDC has to provoke his fellow supporters with dog sh1te like this?

FAO Morty

Morty could you get LDC a job with you ? take him away for a bit, change of scenery might benefit him, away from all the sheep and would be doing us all a massive favour, especially if you could get hold of his keyboard and gently drop it into the sea or the likes ?