Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Great day for everyone.

A day to remember in our season with credit to all - especially pleased for the manager.  It could have been the end for his job today if the team hadn''t been up to the challenge, but they have finally woken up.  Beating a top ten team convincingly and in the process two clean sheets in three days. Long way to go but plenty of reasons to bl**dy well cheer up! 

Am delighted, simple as that 👍. Very much in the minority I guess that would love to see AN turn it around, though admittedly I''ve had my doubts of late as I reckon everybody has. Thought there were some good signs against Brentford so very very pleased today (welcome back Wes 😉).

Great performance today and far more like it. The way our board are that win has secured Neil''s job for the season. Let''s hope he can push on from this

2017 suddenly got much better. Great result, good performance and at last feels like we have a striker that worries our opponents. It only really counts in terms of our season if we build on this and put a run together. Still serious doubts about AN for me but no complaints today. Let''s hope it''s the start of something because we now have a run of winnable games.

I was very much a Neil Outer this morning and still have deep reservations about him now but today''s performance was phenomenal and if he can repeat this more often than not for the rest of the season I''ll be happy to admit I was wrong and that our board are geniuses.They say you learn from your mistakes and on the basis this season Neil should be one of the most learned managers in the league. Maybe it''s starting to show. He got it spot on today.