Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

A superb performance.

Yeah Moxey picked the team and gave the half time teal talk!

I''m starting to see what great hands we''re in!

Time for the Board to back Alex Neil in the transfer window then, if they''re serious on Promotion, Promotion, Promotion!

[quote user="Samwam27"]Yeah Moxey picked the team and gave the half time teal talk!

I''m starting to see what great hands we''re in![/quote]

Yes, we are in good hands. Moxey takes an active role, to the point where he has taken part in training sessions at Colney and even showered with the squad afterwards. He''s a football man through and through and will have had an influence on us playing 442 today - and thank god he did. a superb performace today.

Changes nothing for me. Superb performance, but....

.......Brentford at home was a superb performance too. We''re miles off the teams in the playoffs. And I don''t just mean points wise. Look at readings comeback today, we don''t have that in us under Neil.

Neil Adams seemed to turn it around before the correct action was taken. The same still needs to happen with Neil.

We need a new manger with fresh slate for the players. Despite the performance today, there were still frustrations. Pritchard again, surely you bring him on with at least 10-15 minutes to go and save Hoolahans legs? He may have gotten it correct today as we won, but 9 times out of 10 the logical decision is to make that change.

Totally agree LC. AT 3-0 up, 80mins+ on board, the game is safe.

Games coming thick and fast so make some changes and save some legs.

When we''re losing he waits too long to make a change. That aside, great result.

I''m not defending Neil''s general use of subs but what''s the need to save Wes'' legs when we don''t have another league match for a couple of weeks? Pritchard should play in the cup leaving Wes fresh for Rotherham.

[quote user="Clint"]I''m not defending Neil''s general use of subs but what''s the need to save Wes'' legs when we don''t have another league match for a couple of weeks? Pritchard should play in the cup leaving Wes fresh for Rotherham.[/quote]

Well actually, I was thinking the introduction of a fresh Pritchard might have gotten us a couple more goals in the last 10 minutes.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Clint"]I''m not defending Neil''s general use of subs but what''s the need to save Wes'' legs when we don''t have another league match for a couple of weeks? Pritchard should play in the cup leaving Wes fresh for Rotherham.[/quote]

Well actually, I was thinking the introduction of a fresh Pritchard might have gotten us a couple more goals in the last 10 minutes.[/quote]

Plus, I refer back to man management. Wonder how differently Pritchard would have felt having 10-15 minutes as opposed to 30 seconds.