Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Embarrasing. Pathetic. Shambolic. Clueless.

Anyone got anything else to add to describe that peformance, the sight of Delia clapping away at full time with a deluded smile on her face, and the state of the club in general?

Embarrasing. Pathetic. Shambolic.

And that was just Camerone Jerome.

Great result. We had 10 men, lay off poor old Alex, it''s those naughty players fault for not scoring a goal blah blah blah

Red card will again be used to mask failings

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I would agree with your title Keith, one of your poorer threads and that really is saying something.....[/quote]Agreed. And he''s no Wiz with his timing.

I turned it off before the cameras went to our boardroom of seals for feeding time

We didn''t win, but excluding CJ''s horrendous miss we were no. If the things you''re suggesting...

You weren''t watching Pep''s Sky Blues on BT Sport by mistake?!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Will this be your only thread tonight or can we expect more ?[/quote]I hope not. I''ve got 4 threads in a sweepstake.

Good point consideringnever looked like losing itAN still waiting for his luck to change50/50 the sack or the reprieveOut Ometer still at 8.5

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Will this be your only thread tonight or can we expect more ?[/quote]I hope not. I''ve got 4 threads in a sweepstake. [/quote]A second thread has just popped up Herman. [:D]

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Ricardo fast becoming the new Wiz.[/quote]No mate, just stating the obvious.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Herman"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Will this be your only thread tonight or can we expect more ?[/quote]I hope not. I''ve got 4 threads in a sweepstake. [/quote]A second thread has just popped up Herman. [:D][/quote]Halfway. C''mon Keith, just two more and I collect a cool million[:D]

Happy New Year Nutty. All the best to you and the family[<:o)] Enjoy your evening whatever you have planned[:D]

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Anyone got anything else to add to describe that peformance, the sight of Delia clapping away at full time with a deluded smile on her face, and the state of the club in general?[/quote]up yours binner