Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Wes

We go through it with every manager though.

We lose a couple games. Manager wants to solidify things so the little playmaker gets the boot.

Dropping him makes no difference, go on a terrible run and then bring him back and he remains for the rest of the season.

He''s our most influential player and as Eadie has already said when he''s on form he''s a level above everyone else on the pitch.

Lincoln is talking a load of bollocks but that''s hardly unusual.

[quote user="hogesar"]We go through it with every manager though.

We lose a couple games. Manager wants to solidify things so the little playmaker gets the boot.

Dropping him makes no difference, go on a terrible run and then bring him back and he remains for the rest of the season.

He''s our most influential player and as Eadie has already said when he''s on form he''s a level above everyone else on the pitch.

Lincoln is talking a load of bollocks but that''s hardly unusual.[/quote]

A little unfair to say that. Different opinions are not always aload of bollocks as you put it.

And for the record, I thought it was obvious I was taking the mick.

I''ve been Wes''s biggest supporter over the years and have continually fought the majority of people on here who have been anti Wes, and naive to his talents and importance to the team.

[quote user="hogesar"]We go through it with every manager though.

Lincoln is talking a load of bollocks but that''s hardly unusual.[/quote]I have highlighted the most important part of your post.[;)]

I know Morty! But he should have played alot more in this poor run. He''s had a couple bad games but he persisted with other players that didn''t turn up for 5 or 6 in a row..

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Wes is a confidence player genius somedays and Dean Coney the next... nice bloke though.[/quote]

Dean coney, Lol.

Wes at best is unplayable, and when not on song still one of our better performers.

Wonder how many games we''ve won without Wes this season.... he''s so influential for us. He was fantastic today.

And for the record, Jacob Butterfield if your reading, your a b3llend and not fit to grace the same pitch as Wes.

For tonight, it shouldn''t be too difficult for all of us to put our prejudices to one side and just relax and soak in the result and just as importantly, performance.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Carra Rud"]Wes is a confidence player genius somedays and Dean Coney the next... nice bloke though.[/quote]

Dean coney, Lol.

Wes at best is unplayable, and when not on song he is entirely anonymous.

Wonder how many games we''ve won without Wes this season.... he''s so influential for us. He was fantastic today.

And for the record, Jacob Butterfield if your reading, your a b3llend and not fit to grace the same pitch as Wes.[/quote]Fixed that for you.You''re welcome.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Carra Rud"]Wes is a confidence player genius somedays and Dean Coney the next... nice bloke though.[/quote]

Dean coney, Lol.

Wes at best is unplayable, and when not on song he is entirely anonymous.

And for the record, Jacob Butterfield if your reading, your a b3llend and not fit to grace the same pitch as Wes.[/quote]Fixed that for you.You''re welcome.[/quote]

It''s strange that enjoy criticising one of the best Norwich city players of recent years. And puzzling how you mentally block anything positive about him.

Either your understanding of the game is poor, or your pig sh1t thick. I''ll let you decide.

And there we go with the insults. Will it be threats of violence again next, Lincoln?

When not on song he still picks up assists and we seem to retain the ball better with him.

Also, pretty much all of Wes'' poor performances this season have coincided with a lack of movement in front of him.

[quote user="hogesar"]When not on song he still picks up assists and we seem to retain the ball better with him.

Also, pretty much all of Wes'' poor performances this season have coincided with a lack of movement in front of him.[/quote]

True.

Wes suffers from his own brilliance sometimes. Supporters of a simple mind set fail to realise how player movement is critical to hoolahans success.

I think Hoolahan and Pritchard need to play more together. These too have a fantastic understanding of the game. I don''t buy this one or the other nonsense.

Pritchard Hoolahan and Naismith would work.

Wes was very direct today, he turned quickly and ran at the Derby defenders, he was the difference on the last 10 games or so. Very much the link from midfield to attack, keeping the pressure off the back four, more than a few times he set up our chances, and was unlucky not to get on the score sheet.

I know Nelson scored the goals today but Wes was MOTM for me, positive all game and put Derby on the back foot. Excellent game today.

Because he had one too many games where he didn''t really do anything for us.

I wonder if maybe his long summer took a belated toll, as at the start of the season he was absolutely flying then dropped off really badly. An extended rest might have solved it.