Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

2 tickets for Derby..... raise money for pup's

I have 2 tickets not being used for Derby match next Monday, great seats in the Jarrold, half way line available to best offer with your payment going to Nutty''s brilliant Rays PUP''s fund, PM me if interested.

Thank you Lessingham and Parma? I was just writing this week''s thread and New Year greetings. In 2016 you wonderful Pink Un posters/pickers (PUPs) have raised over £1800 for our wonderful Downes Syndrome girls & boys at the CSF.

This generous gesture will go straight into the presentation pot.

Parma and Lessingham are now added to my hero list. Well done guys.

Awesome from both of you, even during our clubs shitty run, there''s always reasons to be cheerful thanks to things like this! Spot on chaps!

Thanks go to Parma, quick off the mark and a generous offer, these are 2 tickets normally used by our staff, but I''m glad to say they are all too busy working on the Bank Holiday to use them, so at least they are no going to be wasted.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Thanks go to Parma, quick off the mark and a generous offer, these are 2 tickets normally used by our staff, but I''m glad to say they are all too busy working on the Bank Holiday to use them, so at least they are no going to be wasted.[/quote]
Parma''s a top PUP who is a genuine guy too. I''m proud you both take the time and trouble to support our threads.

It''s always a pleasure to meet Parma. Especially when he''s got £55 in his hand. Not really especially that! He''s a top PUP, a top poster and a top guy. As is Lessingham. Thanks again you two. 

And with £1722

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, Euro 16 and donations we now have a total

of £6363 since we began of which £1375

is already banked for the next presentation.